Stinking Theives!

Gerritt

Well it looks like my quiet little neighborhood is going to crap!

Neighbors car got stolen a month and a half ago... it was found.. trashed

2 weeks later some punks walked up the street slashing tire sidewalls of every car that was parked on the street, including my girlfriends work vehicle..

And now, my girlfriends car was stolen on thursday night.. found yesterday @ 8pm... we brought it home last night.... it was a disaster.. dirty underwear hanging off the rear view mirror, it was CAKED in mud... ignition was laying on the floor... 420.00 to the tow operator...

They stole it again last night!!!!! Jesus!

OPP called us @ 430am asking where our car was... we said we just got it back, it was in the driveway... the lady on the phone asked us to take another look.. sure enough the car was gone..

this time the punks trashed it into a ditch on the 403 @ Wilson st...

I live on a pretty quiet street.. and this has me fuming mad! I am about ready to turn off all the lights and wait with my 30-06 and wait for the buggers..

so now I am looking at another 500.00 charge to the tow company!... so almost 1000.00 down the drain because of a bunch of idiots.

/End Rant

G

When will it go back to the day, when you caught them,gave them some good ole smacks and kicks to the ars, and gave them to the parents so they could smack them again :wallbash::wallbash:

Got some crap going on here to aswell G.

Once again,the young offenders act makes them UNTOUCHABLE. :wallbash:

At the very least, I'd put "The Club" on. While it's not exactly professional car thief deterrent I think it would prevent most if not all amateurs. Professionals take your car to sell it, amateurs take them for joy rides & pranks. I would also at at least install motion sensor lights where the car is parked, unless it's on the street. That way you would probably notice when they attempt it.

Edited by Governator

where do you live? brooklyn ny?

Caledonia, stolen car capital of Canada.

Considering where you live this doesnt suprise me.I have family there.They have just the same problems. Geez I could only imagine, Man I wouldnt want to live there.Id be in prison by now.

That's the sad truth.

My dad's truck was stolen in a Costco parking lot a few years back and ended up in....Caledonia.

A good friend also had his truck stolen from a Costco parking lot and it also ended up in.....Caledonia.

It seems to be a common theme. :whistling:

In any case I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Gerritt.

have you thought about getting one of those battery disconnects, kills the power, install a key, it closes the circuit giving the vehicle power again?

also a friend of the family use to pull the fuse for the fuelpump cause he didn't drive the car often, it stopped it from getting stollen...