Kawartha Crappies!

Sinker

I took my son and a friends daughter out for some spring slab action this afternoon. Once we got on them, it was non stop action. These two had a blast. They wanted to do everything themselves today, so other than a couple tough hook removals, I let them have atter. There was quite the competition going on with these two!! We kept 30 12"ers, and released many more that size and bigger! Great action and a ton of fun for the kids.......we had a great day!!

P2020033.jpg

Awesome average size!!

P2020042.jpg

Great weather, great company, some monster slabs, and a HUGE fish fry at the end of the day.......does it get any better???

S.

I took my son and a friends daughter out for some spring slab action this afternoon. Once we got on them, it was non stop action. These two had a blast. They wanted to do everything themselves today, so other than a couple tough hook removals, I let them have atter. There was quite the competition going on with these two!! We kept 30 12"ers, and released many more that size and bigger! Great action and a ton of fun for the kids.......we had a great day!!

P2020033.jpg

You the slab king Shayne :thumbsup_anim::clapping::worthy:

The kids smile says it all :clapping:

Jacques

nice going Shayne you guys did great

my first day fishing the Kawarthas was Kawartha 1

.....................................................................Terry 0

Edited by Terry

It's really nice to see an early crappie bite. We were on Buckhorn yesterday and did fairly well once we found the right spot.

The fruits of our labours:

HPIM0482.JPG

Yummy...

Atta boy Jer! Nice work!!

We found them to be pretty isolated too. If you weren't casting within a 15ft circle, you didn't get bit.

It took a while to find them, but once we did, it sure was fun!!! Couldn't catch one to save our life anywhere else, just this one little hole.

S.