Sad News (NF)

fishergirl72

It is so strange that I just made a post on who you would love to spend 2 days with and my mom called tonight with the sad news that my cousin just passed away this evening. We have no clue on how she passed away which is the fustrating part of the whole situation. A family member thought it was weird that they did not hear from her as she called everyday,(she was always quite lonely) and she went to check on her and she found my cousin semi concesious barely breathing so she was rushed to the hospital and just when the paramedics got her to the hospital, she stopped breathing and they revived her but she passed away very shortly. The family is requesting an autopsy which will be done tomorrow. We are thinking that since she had so many problems and was on so many meds, that somehow she got confused somewhere along the lines and possibly overdosed by accident but we will not no for sure until the autopsy is complete. She had a very hard life but was a good and kind woman and I am just glad that last summer and the last holiday that we were there I often vistited her, to sit and chat and have coffee. She always loved company. When this happens it often makes you realize and think that anyone can go at any time and it is so important to always be kind to your loved ones and to let them know that you love them and they are important to you because you will never know when they can be taken away from you at any given day or moment and you don't want them to leave this world thinking or feeling differently on how you felt or how you thought of them . I really don't have any friends but I know that I have some friends here, that is why I came here for comfort. I am going to miss her.

Sorry to hear that Julie, and yes, even though most of us do not know you, you indeed have friends here, thats the best thing about this place, the support group in tough times like this.

I personally think this place is a better support group than any professional services.

My condolences to you and yours.

With words you can't feel the hugs that you would if we could all reach out ... so saying I am so sorry for your loss and that of your family will have to due... Times like this make you realize just how much life means!

The other thread you were referring to is a great thread and I'm sure it's bringing back a lot of memories for those who have read and posted there. It did for me. Allow me to extend my condolences for your loss. The sudden-unexpected ones are the hardest. We all feel your loss and we're with you, even in our thoughts and prayers !!!

Edited by Rich Clemens

I want to thank everyone here for their support through this hard time for me, and I knew I came to the right place to have friends to lean on. There has been no word yet on her autopsy results, but when I find out, I will keep you all updated. Thank you again so much for your friendship.