Anybody else tired of Tiger ??.......sheeeeesh

lew

Seems like Tigers encounter with a hydrant is the most important event in the world this week cause that's about all any of the news channels are talkin about.

Even while I'm typing this they've started another conversation on the radio about it.

Maybe it's just me :dunno:

Edited by lew

You're right Lew, I haven't the time for any of that garbage either. It's worrisome that the IQ and morality index is so low in the general population that this kind of crap would drive media sales up. On a more positive note, when I see a 'story' such as this one on the front page of a newspaper I think what a wonderful world we live in that there are no wars, no financial woes, no racism......all is well. All we have today is two morally bankrupt individuals with a crooked golf stick.

Who else could tell the Police, who are investigating a crash, to come back later, I'm tired??

I would tell them the same thing if I had nothing to say.

Charge me with what you want..I'm going home now.

I'm so sick of it, breakfast television played an audio clip or message off the web that Tiger apparently left on some girls machine. Who freakin' cares???

His reputation is extremely important to the world of sports, more kids look up to him than probably any other sports figure to date and the media needs to show him some respect for that. He's not Brittany Spears.

The news is pretty pathetic, huh?

I actually kind of respect how he has handled it. Really don't respect how the police have handled it. If they want him to cooperate, it might help if they didn't take interviews about tiger on his front lawn. I would understand it if this were something we are all entitled to know....but tiger's marital or driving troubles (sans alcohol) are none of our business.

Edited by cram

You can read all about it next week in the "gossip" rags in the grocery store. Plus some additional bits thrown in for good measure. :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

What really gets me is when they report people who have broken the law who just so happen to be an X whatever player or their cousin third removed. Who cares! Does this give them special status over the rest of the population?????

Well Lew, I dunno ... On the other hand, isnt it good thats all we have to talk about ...

I don't really pay much attention to all that stuff (much as I do enjoy following golf, I didnt see it coming ... Im just not a star watcher other than on the ice or on the linx or on the OFNboard :) )

... but honestly at this time of year I'd rather hear about that kind of stuff than the world ending and banks collapsing and terrorists doing bad things ... maybe its just me but I find it a little less worrisome (and now jeesh what with Meredith and all .. I just dont know what to think anymore...

Please stand back nothing to see here---

please try and forget about the hacked CRU "climate gate" emails, and how the cap and trade tax is almost wiped out-- now back to tiger.

just a distraction people-- keep focus on climate gate.

He's the best golfer in the world who has had a pretty clean reputation until now. So in the golfing world, it's big news. As for being headline material........... He has to come clean with his wife and family and I hope Elin takes him to the cleaners, he has steak at home and he went out for tripe.

I've had enough, but people have always enjoyed the misery of others. One thing I don't get is where did he find the time? Between practice, tournaments, sponsorships and family, how'd he'd keep any type of "transgression" a secret? I know my wife would know something was up the second I walked in the door if I tried something like that! Maybe he just a has a great "short game".

Why do men with Gorgeous Wives ,,have to go out and get some old worn out checkout girl to satisfy themselves sexually..... :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Cause even though some guys have Filet Mignon at home, they still miss a greasy hamburger from time to time.

Of course, just cause she's gorgeous doesn't mean she is anything other than that.