RIP... (NF)

Gerritt

Looks like they have they have the people in custody that took little Tori..

And the couple are now before the court on murder charges..

Police are scouring an area in Guelph looking for the little girl...

I feel for the family right now...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...ideoLineup/News

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/05...510591-sun.html

G.

Edited by Gerritt

10 minutes locked up in a cell with the father.

I agree.... I'd be surprised if that guy lasted more than 2 minutes.. What were these people thinking? there is no way to get away with it nor was there anyway they would see any $$ from doing this. That little girl has her whole life infront of her... Very sad day!

I've been following this all morning and can't stop thinking about that girl and their family. I don't know how there can be people like that in our world.

I wish we could just pin the guilty to a wall and throw darts at them.

Press conference is at 3pm. Sad day.

If I was her father, it wouldn't take me 10 seconds.

A very sad day indeed, my condolences to the family.

It depends if you want the person responsible to die quick or painfully slow.

Many times, over the years, the smiles on the children's faces in our family have been that much needed ray of sunshine on some very dark days. They give us reason, hope and promise. Any person who would harm them deserves to suffer in the cruelest and most brutal manner.

Edited by bigugli

Its funny how many people jump all over something like this, yes they are searching for her in Guelph area.. and yes two people have been arested.. But there are no formal charges filed yet.. and they still have not found Tori..

Yet people automatically asume they are guilty.. and she has passed.

Yes it is a terible thing, but I would rather wait till things are confirmed before anything else.. I do hope she is still alive.. and I will keep thinking that way until she is found.

I just find there is too much negativity out there...

My heart goes out to them as it has since the story broke. No 10 minutes is not enough, this has to be long, slow and extremly painful so the guy is begging for you to finish him off!

As a parent of two 13 and 14 my life would be usles if this happend to my family, do any thing to me but hands off my kids.

FLEX

Confirmation of Charges from Global TV. Global TV

Quote From The Article "Court documents show that Michael Thomas C.S. Rafferty, 28, has been charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of abduction. Eighteen-year-old Terri-Lynne McClintic is also charged with abduction and accessory to murder"

I too have a daughter in grade 3, the same age as Tori. Shooting is too quick for these two. A long life in agony would be a fine punishment. The young woman better get the book thrown at her too. I don't want to see any of the crap that Karla Homolka got away with in that case here. She was the abductor, she should get everything he's going to get. There better not be any schizophrenia defense like that greyhound bus beheader guy got off on either. That is just crap.