The Arctic Expedition.

Moosebunk

MB I read and I am exhilarated. I think this is the most important part.

What a great trip. You did justice in the documentation.

Truly a masterpiece of content and writing skill. You also grabbed the back story on the guide and the history.

You talents are great. Stick to writing Bren is obviously the fisher.. LOL. Bren that Char - wow :)

Also Plummer's should hire you that was an awesome (1 hour for me) infomercial.

You have set the bar..... congrats

How do you intend to top this?

Wow that report was just amazing! The pictures were breath taking, I can only imagine being able to experience it myself. Who else to share a fishing trip of a lifetime with, then the significant other. :clapping:

Edited by sharper

Thank you for sharing that with us! truly amazing and and absolutly beautiful. I could read your reports all day, or even given the chance sit around a campfire and listen to all your stories! thanks for sharing those amazing pictures and those amazing catches.

thank you!

Once more you leave me (almost) speechless. Thanks again Drew...... 47 minutes from start to finish, I must admit, like Glen, I ogled those Char shots a little too much for my own good........... :thumbsup_anim:

It is a trip that I have been dreaming about for years, now I know that I will make it a reality.

WOW Bunk.... What an awesome trip. :thumbsup_anim:

Congratulations to both of you for your PB's on those chars :clapping::clapping::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

The colors and size are out of this world :w00t:

The report is very well written with lots of details and pics, truly enjoyed it. Made me feel I was part of your journey. B)

Again great job and thank you!

Leechman

Well my friend, you have set the bar a notch higher yet again. I hope i can pull off something half as awesome with the K-Sawg Report which is brewing in my mind. I'm not sure really sure what else i can say. It was a well rounded report. More writting needs to have depth to it like your reports. Good story telling is a dying art in todays world, but by God it's not dead yet!

The quote "If you take a guy to a place where the environment wraps around him, the inner ego lets go and he can become a part of the land" hit a personal chord with me. Usually it takes me about a month to get "back to reality" after i get out of the north and i could never put into words why.....that is why.

Keep up the good work Duuuude.

-Dave

Moosebunk you have just completed my number one dream fishing trip, one that is in the works for sometime in the next 5 years with my father. I could not have imagined a better plan then the one you have just reported.

Unbelieveable trip, epic fishing and writing that puts me on the river with you.

If its okay I will be contacting you when I decide I can escape for this trip myself.

:o OMG....That was just bloody awesome.

I swear I'd pay money to read that in a magazine, just being 125% honest.

Seriously,

I've not read a mag article with pics that good ever.

I've seen and read reports of Large NWT Lakers, but never have I ever seen Char like that!

Simply Awesome,

Thanks so much for sharing that!!!!