Bought a New Fishing Machine Today

Mike the Pike

1660ClassicT_Maj_VF8A6380.jpg

Lund 1660 Classic

1775ClassicSport_Maj_VF8A72.jpg

This is the 1775 Classic which I did NOT purchase but it shows the colour I selected.

Well it was only a matter of time .Today I went out and bought the boat I wanted

A new Lund 1660 Classic Grey with black decals.I did keep my motor from the SSV a 50hp Honda

I will miss my SSV 18 foot Lund.Had some good times in her she did see some pretty big waves in the 4 summers I had her.

IMG_0478JPGSSV18.jpg

BoatinQuinte100_0031.jpg

Finally I have storage,livewell,and a bow mount electric motor .Bass fishin will be much easier.Added some toys like tunes

and a GPS fish finder combo.this will be 2ft 3 inches shorter than the SSV but 11 inches wider.

Lets just say after fishing in Percher's boat, my friend Kenny's boat and seeing fishin Devils Lund Classics.

I had to Have one.And yes Greencoachdog its a TILLER.Keep yer side Console to yourself :asshat:

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

Sweet boat Mike, but you know for the price of some marine plywood, carpeting, some hatch covers a small bilge pump and some elbow grease you could've retrofitted the SSV the way you wanted.

(I love the SSV's, big fan :) ).

Did you trade it in? If not I'd be happy to take it off your hands!

Operating a boat from the transom?... How primitive!!!

It does look and sound like a real nice boat, even if it doesn't have a steering wheel. The creature comforts will add to the enjoyment, and maybe... just maybe... help you catch a fish! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Did you get the Humminbird?

By the way, why do you need a livewell?

Congrats Mike!

-Brian

He needs the livewell to keep the minnow buckets in Brian! :w00t:

Edited by Greencoachdog