You people are the greatest !!!!

lew

I can't Think of a more deserving member thats for sure.

And in the same breath I have to say....

What a class act that was guys...bravo!!!

This kind of stuff is what makes me proud to be an OFC'r

You guys really put a capital C in this community.

Cheers,

I am always proud to be an OFNr but as Roy said, sometimes there are things that just go beyond words.

Joey, Pam, Paul, thanks for making this all happen!

Lew, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I hope this one will bring back a thousand happy memories.

One heck of a testiment to your brother. I was really looking forward to stopping in at Ed's place for a few on my way to Rideau back in July - I still think about it from time to time. Wonderful and priceless painting Sure wish we could have been there with you during the presentation.

Thank you Joanna and Paul for spearheading the effort I knew it was a good idea from the start. Pam as always your talent is great and the uses you put it to are a tribute to your soul.

Lew I know what a powerful force 2 brothers can generate between each other to have a picture that shows that is a rare and precious thing. I am sure that a place of honor will be found and the memories will last for many years to come.

Art

Talk about.."Under the Wire"..or,.."By a Nose"...

My donation was sent in yesterday....sorry for my tardiness Joey.

Lew,

Your brothers passing effected all here, for many different reasons,

coupled with our affection of You, for all the many, many things you have given of yourself and time, knowledge and experiences shared this was the least friends could do.......Enjoy Lew.

Pam, Ive seen much of your work but this will remain my favourite...wonderful.

JoeyNPaul........My hat goes off to you 2.....the perseverance to accomplish all you did in putting this together will go down in OFC history....Unforgettanle.

To all else who lent a hand in one way or another......WayToGo

Thanks Pam good work!

Joey, Paul and Pete thanks for all your efforts!

Lew you have been dealt some very serious issues the past few years and you have somehow manage to remain a very positive and upbeat person. Thanks for being you.

Not much I can add here, I told you how I felt last weekend my friend.

Enjoy the painting you deserved it!

Take Care

Phil

A great tribute for a most deserving man.......

We all have or will experience life at it's very best and it's most challenging times. The support that we receive from OFC's, some whom we know well and others who we have never met, is truly overwhelming. The fact that we share some of the best and worst times of our lives with one another attests to what we actually have here.

Each time you look into the painting Lew, you will discover new intimate details that bring back fond memories. Something that only an artists rendering can provide.

Be well Lew, Diane and Sheri......

John..

Honestly,

This board has is something that I never could of imagined! The people here are so caring and compassionate and that is one of the nicest things that I have seen done for someone.

Lew, I do not know you, but you seem like a very kind man. I hope you enjoy your painting.

As well, the painting was beautiful.

Lew with out knowing you l shed a tear on your post about your brothers passing. l was moved by the honisty of your heart. And once again l find myself in the same place.

Peace to you Lew. May your laughter warm your heart.

For the people involved with this act of kindness, l tip my cap for kindness is the greatest gift.

Peace Ken