1. 1. Just wondering what everybody's favourite fishing show is

• The Fish'n Canada Show
    • Bob Izumi's Real Fishing
    • Canadian Sportsfishing
    • Fishing the Flats
    • The New Flyfisher
    • Going Fishing TV
    • Other

I met Charlie Wray by pure happenstance on Monday morning. He was stumbling into the terminal at Hamilton Airport at 5am with a bunch of bags and rod tubes as I was walking out with a coffee.

Really nice guy, very genuine. He was on his way to Saskatchewan to fish Cree Lake. I told him I'm fishing Cree in September and he said he'd pass along any insights to me. We chatted for quite a while comparing travel schedules (I have him beat LOL!)

My favorite is no longer on the air here in Canada. It was available for a while on the travel network. It was called "the fishing adventurer" A french dude would travel the world to remote places and fish with locals. It seemed like a "real" show. No fancy boats and 5 star accommodations, it was very interesting. There were even a couple of Canadian episodes from Quebec and Nunavit...

My favorite is no longer on the air here in Canada. It was available for a while on the travel network. It was called "the fishing adventurer" A french dude would travel the world to remote places and fish with locals. It seemed like a "real" show. No fancy boats and 5 star accommodations, it was very interesting. There were even a couple of Canadian episodes from Quebec and Nunavit...

The Fishing Adventurer and 'Hooked' with Mark Krupa have been the best shows in quite a while. you can still catch episodes on both on OLN I think.. I enjoy the Linders as well.

I often sit down and flip on WFN looking forward to watching fishing .... only to be disappointed!!

There are some real LOSER shows on these days. That Izumi chick is the worst - its like watching Paris Hilton run around and pretend she likes fishing.

I MUCH MUCH prefer to watch stuff on YouTube. Uncut Angling, FishEd, Lindner stuff, Jason Mitchell, Kenora To Minaki Fishing, and lots more. Plus, there are hundreds of guys that post videos of their trips (Like Mike B and others) .... I'd rather watch stuff like that than WFN any day!

PS - me and some buddies were talking about this the other day .... we decided sitting around watching TV at night is a huge waste of time - now we go night fishing for Musky once or twice a week. Its AWESOME!!!!

I often sit down and flip on WFN looking forward to watching fishing .... only to be disappointed!!

There are some real LOSER shows on these days. That Izumi chick is the worst - its like watching Paris Hilton run around and pretend she likes fishing.

I MUCH MUCH prefer to watch stuff on YouTube. Uncut Angling, FishEd, Lindner stuff, Jason Mitchell, Kenora To Minaki Fishing, and lots more. Plus, there are hundreds of guys that post videos of their trips (Like Mike B and others) .... I'd rather watch stuff like that than WFN any day!

PS - me and some buddies were talking about this the other day .... we decided sitting around watching TV at night is a huge waste of time - now we go night fishing for Musky once or twice a week. Its AWESOME!!!!

Here's one I like that fits your bill!! :)

Full episodes of YoufishTV from Down Undaa!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFishChannel

WFN sucks the big one! It's like the shopping channel for wannabe fisherman. As said before, 'the fishing adventurer' is an excellent travel-based fishing show devoid of any ridiculous product-showcasing.

Fishing canada used to be a favourite of mine, but it's not even pallatable any more.

sorry guys your all wrong the best show out there by far is "Outdoor Passion" with host Ray Carignan. There's a half hour of your life you'll never get back. He sounds like Kermit the frog. If you ever need motivation on becoming a fishing tv show host, this will boost your confidence. Big Time!

sorry guys your all wrong the best show out there by far is "Outdoor Passion" with host Ray Carignan. There's a half hour of your life you'll never get back. He sounds like Kermit the frog. If you ever need motivation on becoming a fishing tv show host, this will boost your confidence. Big Time!

LMAO!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

It's one thing to put a French Canadian on an English program, but a French Canadian that hardly has a grasp of the language hosting his own show is just cringe-inducing, and hilarious

My Fav's:

- Scott Martin Challenge

- Beat Charlie Moore

- Best of FLW Tour

- Bass Techs

GOD BLESS THE WFN!!!!!!!

What is this Bass Techs? I have never heard of it? What channel is it on?

I like Scott Martin Challenge and any bass show really. Even Facts of Fishing is good, Dave Mercer is a love or hate sometimes.