• The Fish'n Canada Show
    • Bob Izumi's Real Fishing
    • Canadian Sportsfishing
    • Fishing the Flats
    • The New Flyfisher
    • Going Fishing TV
    • Other

I voted other..for all the reasons that others have stated

Fish'n Canada or should I say "FNC" can go to hell..I will never watch that crap again

I am sure when they get there, they will be forced to relive the last cull over and over again

Thanks MrEh.

Makes you wonder if any of the rest are doing the same thing.

I always thought Italo was a bit of a flamer. Now I flat out just don't like him.

Once a poacher, always a poacher.

Wazchuch can keep his golf and salty fish, I don't watch him anyway.

My Favorite show is urban Outdoors Adventures it has been a great show to watch these last couple years cant wait for the next season.

I would like to see the Musky shows but I think I will have to get the DVD for that it sucks that we dont get them here in Canada.

How bout these old shows, Fishing the North, Good Fishing ,Fish On[80's],Casting Out,

and how many i'm i foregttin' lots i bet.

I've guided, 6 times for some and they've stayed where i worked on The French 13 yrs ago.

I was in the camera boat, and the things that they do are ridiculous, Pete from FNC is the most down to earth amongst tha Canadian crew, but alot of the others are full of themselves OH! HENRY.

Babe Winkleman is pretty cool, loves tha beers.

but right now my favorites are

Fishful Thinking, FNC, and Bob..

anybody see Vince McDonnell? :)

MNR gave them permission to fish OOS and sanctuaries to promote fishing, disgrunted video editor who was laid off produced footage and filed a formal complaint. The MNR had to prosecute, to save face. And they all lived happily ever after...

Anglers Edge is my fave. wherever Lindner goes, I will follow.

Getting Hooked with Aaron and Barry is also awesome.......Love local content........ALOT of the shows are in my "backyard" so to speak. Not to mention i can log on at work and watch their fishing show from my desk HarHar

I have not seen most of the TV shows on the list...

Only Fishing show I watch is Bob Izumi's Real Fishing... only because entire season of shows are available for free on his website. (Good Quality video too).

Any other fishing shows available on the net for free?

Edited by mikeymikey

I have not seen most of the TV shows on the list...

Only Fishing show I watch is Bob Izumi's Real Fishing... only because entire season of shows are available for free on his website. (Good Quality video too).

Any other fishing shows available on the net for free?

Yep, go to thw WFN website and check out the "on demand section" . In the "All Canadian Fishing" section go down to Shawn Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures and check out the Kawartha episode. Besides if you go to WFN you get to see Mariko Izumi ....... not too hard to look at LOL. Also, the Full Contact Fishing episode with Wendel Clark is pretty cool for us Leaf fans.

• 7 months later...

I just thought of one more show that I liked but it totally contradicts this , but I can't remember the name of it. The host looks like Conan O'Brien and he has some great destinations although a little far for me, but the photography was incredible. I love the Yukon pike episode. Somebody post the name of this show for me. Where did it go?

I think your referring to Hooked up with Mark Kruppa. I liked that show too but it seems to have been taken off the air. The guy is kinda flaky sometimes but he does get to some great locations. I was actually watching a movie (human trafficking) and he has a pretty lead role in it. I looked up his bio and the guy has been fishing forever (as with most of them) but he is also a professional photographer, can speak 4 languages and has been in quite a few movies.

I also agree about your view on Pete Bowman and The guys from FishTV, I think they make great hosts.

I have to say the worst of them out there has got to be Italo, seems like every other episode is on Bay of Quinte (not that its bad fishing, just gets boring seeing the same thing all the time). He treats all his guests like imbeciles and he seems almost scared of the fish at times.

#1 Linder's Angler's Edge

Since I don't get the Outdoor Channel (next higher tier of programming) I haven't seen IN-Fishermen in a LONG time. However, I can't see it being the same since the Linder's sold IN-Fishermen. That was I thought the ELITE fishing info show. Now most of what we see are just commercials telling us what rod. reel, line and lure to use. The other day they even gave a plug to the landing net they were using. Even the Linders are guilty of this.

#2 Babe Winkleman is OK. He was better years ago when he was married to Charlie. Who trades DOWN when you get remarried. This wife is down right UGLY. I use to see Babe years ago at the Cleveland Sportsmen Show. He stayed at the same hotel as we did and he was a PLAYER when it came to the ladies of the night. He always had a girl or TWO at the bar with him.

Red Fisher was entertaining. My wife always got a kick out of him when he would hide in the bushes after his shore lunch to film the sea gulls coming in to clean up the left overs. If you remember he would always have binoculars hanging around his neck. They were filled with booze. Red Fisher was a drunk.

I really miss the old IN-Fishermen ONE HOUR shows. When they first came on there were only 4-6 shows a year because there was so much content in that one hour show. Now they could do almost a whole season what they did for those one hour shows. Just too much selling now a days. I still have MANY tapes of those show. Don't know how they are holding up in VHS tapes but I must have about 20 tapes of IN-Fishermen.

No Shelly and Courtney?.......JJ I wish I could have someone guide me every episode.

Bob is the man!.....plain and simple.

CDN Sport Fishing - "Barb" all I have to say.

Fishing the Flats - Why do I want to watch a fat poaching Canadian fish in Florida?

New Fly Fishmer - Really not in to fly fishing

Going Fishing TV - "Shorelunch" repeated 10-15 times an episode plus he's a racist check out his blog.

Honourable mention to Fish TV and Extreme Angler!