Truely awesome report G. Brings a tear to my eye :)

Great pics too, glad you found them. Were they behind the shed with the moonshine ;)

It really was a great gathering this year and I already can't wait for next year.

Joey

Wow,the Lakair reports are coming out of the woodwork now...

Glen...love the pics dawg !!!!

You just keep those GPS settings to yourself now yahere.....heh heh heh,I still got me one honey of a hole that I haven't taken ya into bubba.....I'm savin that one fer next years derby :D

Lookin forward to sharin the boat with ya next year !!!!!

Cheers !!!!

Glen,you are truely,one of a kind ;) We just left LaKair..and already I want to go back,not enough time to talk to everyone.The Motley crew was a good one,must of been early on into the night :D

Chris,what you got a better spot for Dawg next year,he caught fish that..he even had his shirt on.

Steve

Hey Glen, glad you didn't lose the camera, it would have been a real shame to have lost those pictures. ( I stole a few :D ) And Dawg, it's me who should be thanking you for letting me in your boat and taking me fishing...it was very much appreciated...good to see you again and I am already making plans for next year. I hope to have my own boat for that week and I'd be honoured to take you out for a few Pickeral ;)

Maureen

Glen,you are truely,one of a kind ;) We just left LaKair..and already I want to go back,not enough time to talk to everyone.The Motley crew was a good one,must of been early on into the night :D

Chris,what you got a better spot for Dawg next year,he caught fish that..he even had his shirt on.

Steve

Is was that close Steve...He kept on saying stuff like "its getting so hot out here its going to turn into a nudity day".....oh god no please don't start taking yer close off !!!!

I made darn shure the bailing bucket was near by...... :lol:

Cheers !!!

Thanks for the post, Glen. That has got to be one of my most favouritest things, getting together with the OFC gang at Lakair. The most fun you can have while laughing. As for the most fun you can have without laughing, that requires the RLG.

Hey Glenny, it seems like over a week since I saw you. Finally got the computer problem fixed now it's time to try to catch up on all the Lakair posts.

Great seeing you again. Nice pics and glad to see your northern skills are starting to match your southern ones.

Glen...meeting you was one of the highlights for bly and I. You are every bit as strange and weird in real life as you are here on the board. :lol: All kidding aside, it was a real pleasure chatting with you.

Congrats on a great trip...that walleye you boated was sure was a nice one!!

Hope to see you again up there next year!