Quick Camp Jiggy Jiggy Report

TJQ

Finally managed to made it in to camp.. an hour of cutting deadfall on the trail but camp was in one piece when we arrived.. except for that sat dish and a chewed propane hose... ... boo hoo. But it sure is nice to be home.

20170529_190843%20Medium_zpslvfrh2e6.jpg

As always the weather heres changes so fast. One thing that hasnt changed is Moniques ability to outfish me.. sigh..

20170529_173312%20Medium_zpshwps8exp.jpg

Dock in, boats in water filled, woods ready from the fall... and saunas stoked..

20170529_184918%20Medium_zpssta5wz6s.jpg

Waters high and fast still so fishing tough but we managed a few.. just nice to be on the water again.

20170528_133504%20Medium_zpsmptfuibv.jpg

Blackflies are horrific.. lol.. took a ride on the bike today.. didnt dare stop. Moniques reactions just get worse every year.. YIKES!!

20170528_202411%20Medium_zps9mdrsx9n.jpg

LOL.. funny few days.. weather cant make up it mind..

20170529_184943%20Medium_zps9hsssaae.jpg

But I can.. time for a drink and some porch time!!!

20170529_185041%20Medium_zps4mjxrvdn.jpg

I see a "Crown" I had a teacher (typography) in '72, I also liked photography and took pictures of his wedding! My payment was a 1964 Crown, still have it! also collected the miniature ones after that!

Nice place, YOU have to learn how to outfish Monique lol.You can always blame " I was handling the boat" and not fishing.

Thanks everyone! we put up the cabin a couple of years ago after the snow did a number on my tents. The crown is the official liquor of Jiggy lol... We do some improvements every year, new propane stove last year.. gonna bring a better bed for the guestroom this year. getting big stuff up here and into camp is tough.. but a little easier this year with the clear cuts the are doing south of me.

Also I did manage to outfish Monique yesterday 8-0 !!! and ohhhh did she hear about it!!!