Are you an OFC'r?

verno

I was driving along Taunton Rd in Whitby to work this morning (might have been yesterday dayshifts are always fuzzy) and there was a red truck with an OFC sticker on it. Are you an OFC'r has been rolling through my thoughts all day. Thanks to whoever that was. Brought back some good memories, and well it brought me back in here to check in. I have lots or reading to catch up on, good thing nightshift starts tomorrow!

Wasn't me lol but I used to live in Ajax back in the days (taunton/lakeridge area) when there was only one gas station in the whole town. That place has changed! Hope you find your local Ofc'r

Edited by huzzsaba

It was actually from the of(n) days but it seems the software changes that to OFC now. It was a really old sticker. From back when Bass Pro first opened and everyone would joke about walking around the fishing show or Bass Pro asking everyone if they were an OF(N)'r. I see that logo is used on another site that uses network instead of Community and doesn't have a forum.

It was actually from the of(n) days but it seems the software changes that to OFC now. It was a really old sticker. From back when Bass Pro first opened and everyone would joke about walking around the fishing show or Bass Pro asking everyone if they were an OF(N)'r. I see that logo is used on another site that uses network instead of Community and doesn't have a forum.

I have been here since those days and still call it OF-N, ha

Edited by GBW

Yes, I thought this board was referred to as O F N C (Don't forget the NET). OFC is this new Ontario Fishing Club thang that they are promoting!

My Wife always said "It don't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home!".....and this right here........is HOME! Now.....she may not have been talking about Fishing, but you get the drift!

Edited by Rattletrap2

The forum censors don't let you use the old name. But it will always be OF and N to me

Me too !!!

Just like pickerel will always be pickerel not walleye...

Found This...

OFNer 003.jpg

Jacket, cap and shirt Also got a touque...all OF and N

Edited by Beans

Sounds like that was me, Red truck with an old style OFC sticker behind the driver. You should have waved and left me wondering for the rest of the day who you were. :dunno::clapping:

vance

Yup sounds like it was you. I thought about honking and waving, but I was pulling in to the police station. I figured a stranger honking and waving then pulling in to the station may cause more worry than needed. But hey thanks for reminding me how much I missed this place.