Was a early bite

misfish

6:30 AM, I had my whities 2/3, Then I headed out for lakers. No lakers would commit,but had alot of follows. Nice to fish without all those bugs. Not sure why they seem to be out on the main lake and not here in the bay.

Another great dinner to come tonight. I love my white fish. :Gonefishing::D

003_zpsbxyz2hbw.jpg

002_zpsqp3k6rsb.jpg

Trimmed out like a fish monger. LOL

007_zpscu9pzfwa.jpg

Edited by Brian B

Nice going again. I bought that same stringer last year, those little plastic clips break very easily and big fish can get off, so I can bought the metal version, the one with shrink tubing over the chain so it's not super noisy.

Way to go Bro, nice side of Fiddleheads would be nice.

Going to have to make a boat whitie day up there, not doing much on L. O or L. E

PM sent in a bit me bye.

Is there room for a 2nd person on that pontoon? haha

Nicely done Brian

I thought you were going to buy one mike?

Nice going again. I bought that same stringer last year, those little plastic clips break very easily and big fish can get off, so I can bought the metal version, the one with shrink tubing over the chain so it's not super noisy.

I double up on the clips, plus the whities are not that visous on the stringer. A laker, if I were to keep it,would be on a rope.

good report, its almost like I was there

oh wait I was, guess I should have taken some photos too..lol

still going flat

This is not good buddy. You already know what I went through. Cheaper to buy a new one for me. Hope you get it fixed up. Then again, you have a back up in the garage. LOL

I agree Doug. But with surface temps at 10 deg. The fish stayed cold . I could add a small cooler to the back, behind the seat, but that would mean more wieght. Terry has a nice small live basket. I have yet to find one like he has.

Edited by Brian B