Where are you headed in 2016?

BassMan11

Haven't firmed up things with Ragnar yet Mike?

Ragnar pulled the plug. It happens all the time, but I really did want to do that trip. :) Have Molson Lake Lodge in MB lined up for that date now. So I won't see you in early June. Am hoping to fly up a day or two early in August in advance of the Frontier Lodge thing.

Totem? Hahahha your gonna get pampered.

Let me know im game for a meet up

No dude, it's a remote outpost camp. If I do that trip we'll be on our own. Will be in Winnipeg with Chris in early June if you want to drive over and meet us for a pint or two. :)

Edited by Mike Borger

Ragnar pulled the plug. It happens all the time, but I really did want to do that trip. :) Have Molson Lake Lodge in MB lined up for that date now. So I won't see you in early June. Am hoping to fly up a day or two early in August in advance of the Frontier Lodge thing.

:good::good:

Everyback lake I can get into in my area.

A 12ft, a 12 pack, a tent and a paddle.

Never did it in 2015 and miss it alot.

Nothing beats the small back lakes of NW ontario

I used to love that around here except my fishing partner went and moved to Kingston...pretty hard to replace a partner like that

Canada day weekend - Awenda PP just outside of Penitangushine (if any of you boys know a lake I should hit up around there, please let me know)

August long weekend - TBD but for sure camping some place.

Friends of mine also want to road trip to Winnipeg in late August. We'll see if it happens. If it does, I'm bringing the Kayak.

Any one of those trips would make my summer. You are blessed Sir Michael! :)

So far...

Molson Lake Lodge in Manitoba in early June.

Athabasca in Saskatchewan in late June.

Fly in outpost in the Yukon in July.

Frontier Lodge on Great Slave early August.

Lac Evan's in Quebec in late August.

Echoing Lake Camp in far NW Ontario in mid Sept (I think)

LOTW for musky early Oct (I think)

Yes I feel fortunate and I've worked my ass off to get to this point. Will be a good year! :)

I am starting to think about my open water adventures all ready for 2016 as well , lots planned as usual !

I have a week planned in May for our annual boys week chasing lake trout in some back lakes of

central Ontario . End of June another trip planned into some back lakes for the bass opener . August and September

I hopefully can get a couple more trips into the same area as my May trip chasing wild lakers and smallmouth .As well

as spending lots of time at the trailer in the Parry Sound area fishing , bbqing and just relaxing . Bring it on !!!

Canada day weekend - Awenda PP just outside of Penitangushine (if any of you boys know a lake I should hit up around there, please let me know)

August long weekend - TBD but for sure camping some place.

Friends of mine also want to road trip to Winnipeg in late August. We'll see if it happens. If it does, I'm bringing the Kayak.

Awenda is nice depending on which campground you stay at. Wolf is good. Also Beach 4 is worth the extra walk.

Edited by huzzsaba

Hitting the West Arm for the musky opener with some great friends. Maybe we'll fish a bit too.

Staying at Memquisit for a week in September. First time hitting the Nip in mid-September.

Following that week with a second on the North channel of the French.

Hopefully my dry spell the last couple years will pick up.