OFC being spammed?

SirCranksalot

We have 4 ad slots located 2 rectangles at the top 1/4 and one at the bottom they are Google driven and use your history to decide what ads you get. The top 1/4 to the right is our ads that you can purchase or sponsor for your personal business or use. They cycle through the ads we have sold. We keep our ads to a minimum using them to pay the bills. If anyone does want to place an ad feel free to contact Roy he will guide you thru the process. We have a pretty good spam filter here Roy works hard hand in hand with our provider to keep us safe.

Thanks Roy

Art

HAHAHAHAHA and Jeremy gets busted!

Just kidding bud... well sort of.........!

Pete, I'm not gonna lie to you............. See ya later. :P

And they say they live in the Barrie area :whistling:

I've had to switch to the ads because you keep telling me I gotta pay for dinner if I wanna get anywhere with you........ And that's just for your fishing spots. :P :p :P

You guys are missing out....right now i have no less than 6 Russian girls waiting for me to reply to their email. Thats going to keep me busy

They are having economic hard times in Russia I guess? All those 25 year old Russian chicks that love me need plane fare to get here! Prove your love babe, swim!