NF - Charges finally laid in gas plant scandal

John Bacon

and we voted these clowns back into power the next election...do some quick math and you can figure out fairly quickly that these guys straight up stole 250 bucks from every single tax payer in Ontario outright.

I dont know about you, but if you came and stole 250 cash from my house, i would be a little upset.

and we voted these clowns back into power the next election...do some quick math and you can figure out fairly quickly that these guys straight up stole 250 bucks from every single tax payer in Ontario outright.

I dont know about you, but if you came and stole 250 cash from my house, i would be a little upset.

They have cost us a lot more than that when everything is factored in. The latest auditors report shows that they over paid for green energy by $9.2 billion.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-premier-happy-to-defend-green-power-program-despite-9-2-billion-in-extra-costs?ref=yfp

Now if they are going to lay charges, they better be going after at least 1/2 of the politicians over the past 20 years. Once you find one rotten fish in the barrel, you're pretty much sure to find the whole barrel has gone rancid.

Edited by bigugli

The E Health scandal is more of a piss off than this one in my opinion given the state of how the healthcare industry services us taxpayers. They threw away almost $1 billion dollars and got zero return after forcing all doctors to upgrade their own computer systems and spend countless hours keying in patient data for nothing. Go in to any hospital and ask them to look at your history and they all have the same answer. "There is none outside of our own records".

Completely shameful that this could happen when the government could have purchased an off the shelf software package from any big computer software company and customized it to suit our needs and get our complete health history at the click of a mouse. Instead the tried to start from scratch with what?

I think the worst part of all is the fact that some of you people still voted this disgraceful party back into power for yet another thieving term.

At least I can sleep well at night knowing that I did my part to try and get rid of them.

It amazes me how so many voted them back into power yet all we hear is people complaining about how terrible they are.

I think the worst part of all is the fact that some of you people still voted this disgraceful party back into power for yet another thieving term.

At least I can sleep well at night knowing that I did my part to try and get rid of them.

It amazes me how so many voted them back into power yet all we hear is people complaining about how terrible they are.

I didn't vote for them so I feel free to complain!

Hudak said he was cutting 100,000 govt jobs by attrition and all the scardy cats didn't hear the attrition part.

Wynne was more suprised that anybody when she pulled it off

Edited by Dara

Nice to see charges laid but more than likely they'll just receive the same slap on the wrist that Duffy will probably get.

Just paperwork Lew. It will amount to nothing! Somehow one of the "other parties" got my email and anytime something happens I get and email and they always ask for a "donation" after they give me their views. So far they have done nothing they said they would do. Take the money out of your expense accounts and hefty paycheck if you need something.

A majority Gov has free reign on what they will do, these will get good paying jobs after they are "cleared".

Duffy needed a personal trainer and a makeup artist, just sayin .. .

Hudak said he was cutting 100,000 govt jobs by attrition and all the scardy cats didn't hear the attrition part.

Wynne was more suprised that anybody when she pulled it off

The attrition part came after the fact, when the tough guy part backfired on him.

If Hudak hadn't done that, I think he would've easily won. Stole defeat from the jaws of victory.

They have cost us a lot more than that when everything is factored in. The latest auditors report shows that they over paid for green energy by $9.2 billion."

Where can I apply for this auditor report job? Another dog on a leash department who puts down figures and uncle Wynne or our Electrician guy say the figures he came up with are wrong!

I can write what they what want to hear and get paid for it!