Has she got her heart set on destroying this province?

Big Cliff

Oh but wait there's more (Literally) Just heard today it will now be between 35 and 50,000 refugees and all will be going on social assistance. You can now at least double that 1.2 billion.

Cliff,

From what I understand, the forecast is for 35,000 by end of 2016. The additional 10,000 are privately sponsored:

"The minister, speaking after a meeting with provincial and territorial counterparts in Ottawa, outlined the number of newcomers expected from the time the Liberals took office until the end of 2016.

His forecast includes as many as 35,000 Syrian refugees, 10,000 of which are expected to arrive before Christmas. Most of these are privately sponsored cases where private citizens cover the first-year living costs for the newcomers."

(Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-fears-possible-backlash-against-syrian-refugees/article27543438/?service=mobile)

I knew you'd come wandering around here with your usual garbage moxie. You're a broken record. It's boring now.

Listen there dutch, I lost my father Thursday morning in what has been an experience I wouldn't wish for any patient of our so called health care system. Although he received exceptional care from some staff, the indifference of others that saw us step in on several occasions and probably save him from great harm still leaves us shocked.

Our family watched a man go in for a procedure he believed would extend his life with loved ones and age him 20 years in the 3 months of hell he endured in both ccu and acute care Until the strongest part of him, his heart just gave out.

I could accept the fact he took a risk and it just wasn't in the cards for

him but when the bed sore on his buttocks was so bad it was a mess of rotting flesh and exposed bone, it tears my heart out to think of of the undue pain and suffering he went through at the hands of a system he entrusted with his life. A lesser man's heart would have stopped much sooner.

Systems are broken throughout ministries and these governing idiots keep fritterin away our present and future in a fashion that makes the astute among us long for the past while we all suffer along the way.

I doubt kate, Dalton and the health minister would be interested in what I have to say so I'll save it for "ALL" in public "SERVICE". I will miss "NO" opportunity to voice my displeasure when I feel you have not earned what you take from us. A while back a member asked why I pick on our best. Prove your best and you won't be picked on. Maintain the status quo and there will be no quarter given. You don't like it, cry to your boss. I pay my dues and owe you sqwat.

Broken record and garbage? Not enough room in that closet for as big a lib as yourself.You just don't know what you are or wanna be dutch. At least I'm not a pretender.

I'll be sure to give my dad your best?

Edited by moxie

Listen there dutch, I lost my father Thursday morning in what has been an experience I wouldn't wish for any patient of our so called health care system. Although he received exceptional care from some staff, the indifference of others that saw us step in on several occasions and probably save him from great harm still leaves us shocked.

Our family watched a man go in for a procedure he believed would extend his life with loved ones and age him 20 years in the 3 months of hell he endured in both ccu and acute care Until the strongest part of him, his heart just gave out.

him but when the bed sore on his buttocks was so bad it was a mess of rotting flesh and exposed bone, it tears my heart out to think of of the undue pain and suffering he went through at the hands of a system he entrusted with his life. A lesser man's heart would have stopped much sooner.

Systems are broken throughout ministries and these governing idiots keep fritterin away our present and future in a fashion that makes the astute among us long for the past while we all suffer along the way.

I doubt kate, Dalton and the health minister would be interested in what I have to say so I'll save it for "ALL" in public "SERVICE". I will miss "NO" opportunity to voice my displeasure when I feel you have not earned what you take from us. A while back a member asked why I pick on our best. Prove your best and you won't be picked on. Maintain the status quo and there will be no quarter given. You don't like it, cry to your boss. I pay my dues and owe you sqwat.

Broken record and garbage? Not enough room in that closet for as big a lib as yourself.You just don't know what you are or wanna be dutch. At least I'm not a pretender.

I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing and the treatment (or lack there of) that he had to endure. You are right, our health care system is very flawed and it is getting worse by the day.

Cliff,

From what I understand, the forecast is for 35,000 by end of 2016. The additional 10,000 are privately sponsored:

"The minister, speaking after a meeting with provincial and territorial counterparts in Ottawa, outlined the number of newcomers expected from the time the Liberals took office until the end of 2016.

His forecast includes as many as 35,000 Syrian refugees, 10,000 of which are expected to arrive before Christmas. Most of these are privately sponsored cases where private citizens cover the first-year living costs for the newcomers."

(Source: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canada-fears-possible-backlash-against-syrian-refugees/article27543438/?service=mobile)

I like that.....privately sponsored to get them into the country and then what......the sponsor teaches them how to sign up for public funds like a hole let loose in a Kawarthan dam. We can't take care of our own but always have enough funds to take care of outsiders. I could never figure out how they manage that one.

While I'm sure you don't want my condolences, they are offered all the same. I have a Dad too.

As for the rest, I was done talking to you as of my last post.

Edited by Dutch01

While I'm sure you don't want my condolences, they are offered all the same. I have a Dad too.

As for the rest, I was done talking to you as of my last post.

Do you even read what you write? As for your condolences save them for someone who believes you aren't disingenuous.

I am so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing and the treatment (or lack there of) that he had to endure. You are right, our health care system is very flawed and it is getting worse by the day.

Thank you Cliff. Dad was a good soul.

I wish it was only health care but the rot is everywhere we look.

I knew you'd come wandering around here with your usual garbage moxie. You're a broken record. It's boring now.

Frankly the argument between both of you has become boring and predictable. It would be nice if you just agreed not to adress each other so the rest of us can enjoy the banter without the animosity. There is a PM system that both moxie and yourself can use to snipe at each other. Perhaps both of you could consider using it to take each other's heads off .

This thread is dead. Not much we can do about the liberal practices in politics until the next election. That is, if you don't like them.

If you feel strongly enough about it you could join your local conservative riding association and work to defeat the Liberals in the next election. Still won't matter for four years, but might give you a little extra pride if you're successful.