Has she got her heart set on destroying this province?

Big Cliff

"Between 2008 and 2015, more than $150 billion was added back onto the federal debt, leaving it at $614 billion, a new high."

(Source: http://www.debtclock.ca/about-debtclock/debt-history/)

Hey, it' only taxpayer money, right.

I'll give you a few minutes to figure out how to blame this on the Liberals.

Not a political expert in any way but Trudeau isn't doing to bad of job for ex bringing 25000 Syrian refugees

Possibly check some facts.

Under Harper we brought in 240-260,000 imigrants a year with 20 -30,000 being humanitarion refugees.

PM Trudeau is all about showing off with the 25,000...its really pretty standard except he is on a hurry up and making it cost 3 times as much as it should

He will have lots of imigrant nannies to pick from eh

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-11-06.asp

Sick days

Are any of you folks aware of "personal days"

Im shocked at most my fellow employees for not knowing about these.

I get 10 personal and 10 sick days per year on top of 4 weeks holidays. Although if I'm not sick, I don't use any of those sick days.

Not a political expert in any way but Trudeau isn't doing to bad of job for ex bringing 25000 Syrian refugees

Oh but wait there's more (Literally) Just heard today it will now be between 35 and 50,000 refugees and all will be going on social assistance. You can now at least double that 1.2 billion.

Something else to consider. In the past month, 40.000 emails and 30,000 phone calls were placed to Syrian people and Syrian authorities regarding there settlement in Canada and only 3,000 answers have been received. Syrians are not exactly tripping over each other to get here.

Syrian authorities don't give a RA about the refugees. They are the ones who made them refugees. Your conclusion is incorrect. Most of the refugees coming to Canada are from nearby states such as Jordan where they have been in camps for a year or 2. I would think calls to the Syrian gov't would be pursuing docs for potential refugees.

I get 10 personal and 10 sick days per year on top of 4 weeks holidays. Although if I'm not sick, I don't use any of those sick days.

I get as many sick days and as many personal days as I want a year, I just don't get paid for any of them.

You just keep digging that hole deeper my friend!

I am willing to wait and see where JT is concerned. Apparently that's not a popular sentiment around here though if past comments are any indicator.

At least we now have help from fed libs to dig the deepest ever seen.

Yes, because only Liberals have ever wasted tax payer funds. (/sarcasm)

This is true but it's the smug attitude that libs use while trying to justify it that makes me want to throw up.

"Between 2008 and 2015, more than $150 billion was added back onto the federal debt, leaving it at $614 billion, a new high."

(Source: http://www.debtclock.ca/about-debtclock/debt-history/)

Hey, it' only taxpayer money, right.

I'll give you a few minutes to figure out how to blame this on the Liberals.

300+ Billion and counting in Ontario alone. All Liberal too.

4+ Billion in just over a month federally. At this rate he will surpass that with ease in a five year span.

The smell was is and will continue to be all lib. No matter how you try to twist it.