Has she got her heart set on destroying this province?

Big Cliff

I have politely asked for people to not slam each other but it seems that is to hard for some. If you all get winternet going to early and I get fed up with babysitting hot topics that are not fishing related i will just lock them when they go wrong. The General discussion is for most all of the topics we see if it is labeled NF and if you are here for Fishing only then don't open them simple. It avoids the owners here from having to move them and then getting PMs on why we moved the topics. We like to keep it polite and simple around here please help us as best you can.

Thanks

Art

WE have politely asked for people to not slam each other but it seems that is to hard for some. If you all get winternet going to early and I get fed up with babysitting hot topics that are not fishing related i will just lock them when they go wrong. The General discussion is for most all of the topics we see if it is labeled NF and if you are here for Fishing only then don't open them simple. It avoids the owners here from having to move them and then getting PMs on why we moved the topics. We like to keep it polite and simple around here please help us as best you can.

Thanks

Art

Fixed it for ya abit. No "I" ,in team. Just funn,n with ya Art. LOL

Atleast she hasnt stopped companies from throwing christmas parties. Or is that festive parties? Nope, maybe it,s enjoy your December party. Dosent matter, it,s a buffet tonight, and Im hungry. :santa:

Fixed it for ya abit. No "I" ,in team. Just funn,n with ya Art. LOL

Atleast she hasnt stopped companies from throwing christmas parties. Or is that festive parties? Nope, maybe it,s enjoy your December party. Dosent matter, it,s a buffet tonight, and Im hungry. :santa:

I can only dream! My company's Christmas party is two hours in the middle of a shift, and then get back to work. So cheap. :( Edited by Dutch01

If you feel strongly enough about it you could join your local conservative riding association and work to defeat the Liberals in the next election. Still won't matter for four years, but might give you a little extra pride if you're successful.

The riding I live in bleeds blue through and through. The only time a liberal was successful at the provincial level was when they tried to parachute John Tory in here. That was a slap on the hand to our MPP. She's back though.