Has she got her heart set on destroying this province?

Big Cliff

It is so sickening. She is so out of touch with everyday Canadians. Justin is no better. A kid with a trust fund and hundreds of thousands of dollars to play with from speaking engagements. What do either of them know about the real challenges of trying to raise a family in Ontario. Or retire on a pension with skyrocketing hydro bills, taxes etc. Don't worry tho, the Pan Am game executives walked away with millions in perks and bonuses. They'll be able to stay warm this winter. While our doctor's do with less. It's grotesque.

Only in Sun media could this become a cut LOL?

“Our budget for physician compensation is going up by more than $100 million each year for three years,” said Hoskins’ spokesman Shae Greenfield in an e-mail.

300 million MORE over 3 yrs is nothing to sneeze at. Especially with the feds poised to cut health transfers in less than 2 yrs...

Only in Sun media could this become a cut LOL?

“Our budget for physician compensation is going up by more than $100 million each year for three years,” said Hoskins’ spokesman Shae Greenfield in an e-mail.

300 million MORE over 3 yrs is nothing to sneeze at. Especially with the feds poised to cut health transfers in less than 2 yrs...

Not true. Health care transfers will increase by the greater of 3% or average rate of growth in GDP over the last three years. It may be less than the 6% annual increase that they have received since 2006 but it is not a cut.

The cuts to health care transfer occurred in the mid 90s when the Liberals were in power. Health and social transfers were $18.9 billion in 1993 and $12.5 billion in 1997.

http://www.fin.gc.ca/fedprov/his-eng.asp

Not true. Health care transfers will increase by the greater of 3% or average rate of growth in GDP over the last three years. It may be less than the 6% annual increase that they have received since 2006 but it is not a cut.

The cuts to health care transfer occurred in the mid 90s when the Liberals were in power. Health and social transfers were $18.9 billion in 1993 and $12.5 billion in 1997.

http://www.fin.gc.ca/fedprov/his-eng.asp

LOL so 300 million more in hard cash from the Liberals over 3 yrs is a CUT according to the Sun, but the Feds giving provinces up to 3% less a year, than they have been giving for the past 10 years isn't a cut?

Somebodies math must be from the new curriculum... because it doesn't add up to me.

That is why I love politics though it is all about the spin...

With the respect to the transfers being cut in the 90's. Why do you make no mention of the fact the IMF said if we didn't stop the run away spending of the Mulroney years we would be in the situation Greece is in now.

So the government had not choice to cut at ALL levels. The feds forced cuts onto provinces Harris downloaded cuts on to municipalities, because in the end there is only one taxpayer and we were living way beyond our means.

Unfortunately, for the kids today we still are at all levels of government.

Love how when it's a woman politician ppl have to comment on their appearance as if it has something to do with politics

Political satirists have been making fun of the appearance of politicians male and female for eons. It's a time honoured tradition. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I'm a conservative voter and routinely make fun of Harpers Lego man hair cut.

LOL so 300 million more in hard cash from the Liberals over 3 yrs is a CUT according to the Sun, but the Feds giving provinces up to 3% less a year, than they have been giving for the past 10 years isn't a cut?

Somebodies math must be from the new curriculum... because it doesn't add up to me.

That is why I love politics though it is all about the spin...

With the respect to the transfers being cut in the 90's. Why do you make no mention of the fact the IMF said if we didn't stop the run away spending of the Mulroney years we would be in the situation Greece is in now.

So the government had not choice to cut at ALL levels. The feds forced cuts onto provinces Harris downloaded cuts on to municipalities, because in the end there is only one taxpayer and we were living way beyond our means.

Unfortunately, for the kids today we still are at all levels of government.

The way I read it, the individual doctors will have to take a pay cut. But total compensation to all doctors is up by $100 million per year; perhaps there are more doctors. The cut to the individual doctors is a real cut.