when it rains it pours(nf)

manitoubass2

Husky number two just passed away?

Just went to grab her for a feed and she was gone, laying in her house.

Telling the kids is never easy.

Tobacco was laid and tommorrow we'll take her to be layed to rest with her sister.

Such a bummer

Rip Tala

Edited by manitoubass2

Thanks alot for the condolences, it helps.

as outdoorsman, IMO loosing a pet can be just brutal.

all those outings, memories etc, ughhh.

I cant explain it.

our partners in life, amazing trips, great family times. Our dogs play such a big role in all of that.

today I lost a friend, my outdoors partner, my protection...

she was the best. Great with the kids, everyone really. She loved fishing, always by our sides. She even had a place at the table, she lived a great life.

the kids lost a great friend, she was like that blanket of comfort. As my kids ventured I always felt they were safe cause Tala protected them.

this dog took wolf and coyotes like a secret service agent for my kids and me.

12 great years...

Edited by manitoubass2

It's always lousy when we lose a pet but I know you gave your friend a wonderful life and that's the way dogs should be treated.

Been through it a few time myself bud and know exactly how your feeling right now.

Condolences from one dog lover to another.

So sorry for your loss Manitoubass2. I know my pups are definitely family members, not pets. So hard to share all that love and so many great memories only to have to say goodbye too soon! I hope that losing your two friends will not harden your heart to the thought of finding another companion. Lots of homeless animals out there in need of a forever home. Just think that Tala had her years of love and comfort and has now given up her spot knowing that another soul out there needs your love and companionship even more.

Sorry Rick for the loss. I have had the pleasure of many four legged companions and as each one passed on the memories they leave reassure me that it was the path that we both were meant to travel. Future adventures and companionship await you when your head and your heart are ready till then celebrate the memories you have.

Art

Rick sorry to hear about your loss

We had a cat that was 18 years old, passed just before we came up here, I still dream about her sometimes

U obviously along with your family gave love to your pet friend and they in return sensing that love gave their love back to you, what special interaction between humans and pets, that of trust, loyalty and love

That is a memorable gift that will stay alive forever, those memories will never die