tb4me

Cant believe I forgot about the trade deadline today. Thanks Bill. I know what I'm doing for the next 4 hours.

absolutely nothing, just like the guys on trade centre lol. The deadline is so anti climatic these days.

Im hoping toronto makes some big moves, but most of the rental pieces are gone. Otherwise no one will be paying the kind of price that toronto will be looking for at this moment. Maybe some none play off teams will try get a head start i.e. dallas, but aside from that i dont expect much high profile movement today. these moves will get made in the offseason.

I hope they prove me wrong. Watched the games over the weekend, Toronto was bad earlier in the season, but hollllyyyyy crap they are bad now...which is good lol.

Pretty slow news day in leaf land, though it was a given that jokinen was in play I was hoping to see David booth fetch a return of some sort, but he really hasnt done a whole lot to justify being an asset to a contender. Classy move by blue jackets gm as well as Minnesota's, got a letter from Jordan Leopold's daughter asking for him to be traded to Minnesota and they did it then posted "it's not always about business" with the letter on twitter

Also just in korbinian holzer to Anaheim for Eric brewer and a 5th round pick, unsure if its a 2015 or 16 as I read in 2 different articles different years

Edited by Lucas F

What a bunch of hogwash these trade deadline shows are. How many times can the same thing be discussed or repeated? So boring! Unless you like to listen to a bunch of wanabee GM's. It's not like we won't hear about the trades.

Pretty slow news day in leaf land, though it was a given that jokinen was in play I was hoping to see David booth fetch a return of some sort, but he really hasnt done a whole lot to justify being an asset to a contender. Classy move by blue jackets gm as well as Minnesota's, got a letter from Jordan Leopold's daughter asking for him to be traded to Minnesota and they did it then posted "it's not always about business" with the letter on twitter

Also just in korbinian holzer to Anaheim for Eric brewer and a 5th round pick, unsure if its a 2015 or 16 as I read in 2 different articles different years

Yeah I thought that was cool?

Class act

Good on Kessel, I hate the media they are all just promoting a circus act to keep their jobs writing stuff with ridiculous views, I would love for them to all get fired and have them replaced with hockey fans, instead of leafs fans.

And even if he tells off phaneuf on the ice it was left just there and if they are men and good teammates its forgotten about already