1.1 billion ? what the hell

davew3

How, I mean how does Dalton and Wynne get away with this? OUR DOLLARS !!! Just think what this money could have done for the MNR, Housing, Health Roads Rail !!!

If any one in the private sector had done this it would be immediate dismissal, charged and put in jail.

I hope everyone has learned who not to vote for.

If this get's deleted or locked I will agree with you.

Regards

yeah, I hear ya,

I'd would like to see accountability including loss of job/ pension, jail time etc for stuff like this, Pam Wallin and Mike Duffy haven't even lost their cushy jobs when if I did something like that, I'd be in jail, really ticks me off

I did a rough calculation when the G20 cost Canada a billion $'s, as tax payers it cost me and my wife about $100, so here's another $100 out of our pockets for another screw up

Don't forget to add to the total the billions spent on E Health... with nothing to show for! A rough estimate would put this Ontario government into the 3 billion dollar mark in spending, with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Just to put it into another perspective... the billion plus would have paid for 750 MRI's for the province.

HH

How, I mean how does Dalton and Wynne get away with this? OUR DOLLARS !!! Just think what this money could have done for the MNR, Housing, Health Roads Rail !!!

If any one in the private sector had done this it would be immediate dismissal, charged and put in jail.

If this get's deleted or locked I will agree with you.

Regards

What is the differance, it doesn't matter who you vote for they all do the same thing! They lie, break promisses, raise our taxes and give themselves lavish pensions and nothing ever gets done about it. There is no accountability, if they get caught stealing they just pay it back and all is forgiven because they are all doing it. I keep hearing "if you don't vote you deserve what you get!" I have voted in every election since I was old enough to vote. Different party names but it is all the same game!

After their 1st term I thought they'd proved enough of what they were all about, but for some reason Ontario just keeps voting them back in.

At least I can sleep peacefully at night knowing I've never voted LIEberal and have done my best to get rid of them.

What is the differance, it doesn't matter who you vote for they all do the same thing! They lie, break promisses, raise our taxes and give themselves lavish pensions and nothing ever gets done about it. There is no accountability, if they get caught stealing they just pay it back and all is forgiven because they are all doing it. I keep hearing "if you don't vote you deserve what you get!" I have voted in every election since I was old enough to vote. Different party names but it is all the same game!

its like voting for the best of the worst and you don't know what they're capable of until they're in power because they use all these smoke screens and false promises to get themselves there. Not to mention how complex the whole system is, in a such a multicultural place its hard to keep everyone happy as people have conflicting views. Politics is far to aggravating and this thread is going to get out of hand haha.

Folks, this cannot be the only place you discuss this. This should be discussed with fellow workers, family and friends. We have to make these people accountable. Me personally, I cannot afford to throw my money away. Or be forced to work to an elderly age because there is no pension left. 67 now !! ( But not for the politicians)

Now I am no crusader that you are going to see on the news but you can bet the people I know are going to hear me. And maybe even people I don't know.

Regards

finally someone who truly understands!!!

There is only one way this will all stop..Us the people need to do something..Say what you want about the American government shutting down but you mark my words , if this keeps up much longer the American people will speak out...Who know what will happen but it wont be long before every trucker farmer and biker will be in Washington.. Perhaps we need to do the same?......

28 years lol.

Agents who pored over bank accounts and credit cards said Kilpatrick spent $840,000 beyond his salary during his time as mayor. Defense attorneys tried to portray the money as generous gifts from political supporters who opened their wallets for birthdays or holidays.

How many years do you get for 1.1B.

They're all the same. The longer they stay in power, the more inept or complacent they are with tax dollars.

We need to hit the "refresh" button both provincially and federally (and perhaps even municipally).

WR

I agree 100 %....they should be allowed two terms and out the door...always fresh and always on their toes and dont get to become complacent to the constituants