Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

So yea, I predict the leafs to do pretty well this season. Kadri should be ok, and back to scoring in the regular season. Glad to see David Bolland get that gaem winner eh. And waht about....

WAIT, this is the SENS thread? OPPS. Too many leafs fans here I thought it was leafs thread!

:P

I wouldnt consider Hamilton GTA, but its just going to be another stadium over-run by the blue and white boys just like every other stadium within 500km. Lol

Lol, Hamilton will never ever, EVVVEEERRR get a NHL team. Can't believe this is still debated to this day, it's like people never been to Hamilton present day.

The leafs are going to kill it this year, simple as that. They have an even tougher team, and their offence is primed for a breakout season. Plus they have guys on the farm that are ready to be called up.....

And Ottawa? With last nights lines they put out there (excluding turris and cowen) they played horrible. Why do they have that useless lug Kassian still on the team? Sorry, was Bobby Ryan playing last night or was he in the press box with Turris? Didn't hear or see much of him or his linemate Spezza.... A weak team with absolutely no leadership, and don't tell me Spezza is a leader b/c he clearly is not, and has never been. Didn't Anderson get hurt last night as well?

The leafs are going to kill it this year, simple as that. They have an even tougher team, and their offence is primed for a breakout season. Plus they have guys on the farm that are ready to be called up.....

:w00t::rofl2: That statement alone verifies that you are a delusional laff fan, and all of your other comments are not to be take seriously! :w00t::rofl2:

Dream on Laffite :clapping:

Lol, Hamilton will never ever, EVVVEEERRR get a NHL team. Can't believe this is still debated to this day, it's like people never been to Hamilton present day.

And Ottawa? With last nights lines they put out there (excluding turris and cowen) they played horrible. Why do they have that useless lug Kassian still on the team? Sorry, was Bobby Ryan playing last night or was he in the press box with Turris? Didn't hear or see much of him or his linemate Spezza.... A weak team with absolutely no leadership, and don't tell me Spezza is a leader b/c he clearly is not, and has never been. Didn't Anderson get hurt last night as well?

Anderson got pulled so he quit.. took off his equipment and left the building...Quite the teammate eh..Brutal..What happened to the Leaf thread? Not into this sens crap....

But ya Sens suck, again..

The tough guys are just there to let the skilled guys lay a spankin on your laffs!

Mckenzie said it right with his 2 breakdowns of the laffs and Sens(PRAISE SPEZZA).

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/1002029/clip/0

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=pipe42/latest/1/0/1002034/clip/0

Looks like another year of no playoffs for laff fans

attachicon.gifCopy of leaf pic.jpg

:w00t::rofl2::clapping:

Hey Matt how did that work out for you last night Speaking of spanking do you think Anderson will get one for quitting lastnight? ha ha ha what a looser

The boys in blue are a much better squad this year..With the addition of Bolland, Clarkson and Bernier.. Kadri looks like he is getting better ..Goal a game so far for him this preseason. The Leafs have put colborne on waivers and Liles on his way out, We need to get franson signed big time..He is a top 7 Dman and is needed..Go Leafs go!

Anderson played way over his head last year I look for him to come back to earth a bit.

Same thing for Subban, and Markov is due for a season ending injury.

First to last I say for MTL this season. ...

Not as bad as the Sens though.... They'll be so bad this year Eugene Melnyk will offer Leaf fans and Canadien Fans special promotions to keep them in the building for other home games.