Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

thats gotta be one of the most ridiculous Leaf posts

How so?

I said it isnt an accurate way to judge any team/player. Which is true because it wasn't a full season, and it was a modified schedule by only playing half the teams.

Edited by Stoty

He was holding out for too much not really having played enough games... although I will say atleast watching Kadri can be interesting, not like the pylon Phaneuf who couldn't hit the net if his life depended on it and turn down potential momentum shifting fights... or Kessel stepping over the blueline and taking a wrister from the top of the circle... ugggh

He was holding out for too much not really having played enough games... although I will say atleast watching Kadri can be interesting, not like the pylon Phaneuf who couldn't hit the net if his life depended on it and turn down potential momentum shifting fights... or Kessel stepping over the blueline and taking a wrister from the top of the circle... ugggh

I'm not sure who you are watching but Phaneuf is a top 10 defenseman in the league with points and goals. Kessel has been the most consistent point producer on the team. I don't understand why they are constantly being thrown under the bus.

I'm not sure who you are watching but Phaneuf is a top 10 defenseman in the league with points and goals

Umm, not sure what stats you're looking at but he's only been in the top 10 for 1 of the past 5 seasons....which just so happened to be the shortened/modified season....

Umm, not sure what stats you're looking at but he's only been in the top 10 for 1 of the past 5 seasons....which just so happened to be the shortened/modified season....

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/stats/byposition?pos=D

Pretty sure thats in the top 10.....

Shortened season or not. I think he is a good player. Hopefully Franson gets signed soon. It should be a fun year for hockey with a full season and a lot of new signings. Oct 1 cant come soon enough.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/stats/byposition?pos=D

Shortened season or not. I think he is a good player. Hopefully Franson gets signed soon. It should be a fun year for hockey with a full season and a lot of new signings. Oct 1 cant come soon enough.

Oct 1st.

First pre-season game on CBC is tomorrow night!!! :D

http://ca.sports.yah...yposition?pos=D

I acknowledged him making the top 10 last season

"he's only been in the top 10 for 1 of the past 5 seasons...."

but having one decent (half) season... doesnt mean your a "top 10" guy in the league.

Edited by Stoty

I don't see Datsyuk going around causing crap then running away.

I get the whole "he isnt a fighter" thing, but if you're gonna intentionally try and injure someone by giving them three two hands plus three cross checks then you better be ready to defend yourself and not just run away.

Edited by Stoty