Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Komisarik placed on waivers today... too bad gunarsun didn't join him.

Feel bad for the guy. His best seasons were playing with Markov who plays pretty well the same game as Phaneuf. In his prime i think he wouldve slid in beside Dion just fine. He was never the same after Lucic took him to the cleaners...

Feel bad for the guy. His best seasons were playing with Markov who plays pretty well the same game as Phaneuf. In his prime i think he wouldve slid in beside Dion just fine. He was never the same after Lucic took him to the cleaners...

Are you serious???? Phaneuf is not even close to the defenceman Markov is.... :spam:

Matt, all your players are dropping like flies!

That's more like a herd of flies, amazing, but even more amazing that they keep winning.

Who would have guessed that? Almost afraid to get the regs back for fear they'll upset the chemistry. :unsure:

That's more like a herd of flies, amazing, but even more amazing that they keep winning.

Who would have guessed that? Almost afraid to get the regs back for fear they'll upset the chemistry. :unsure:

I can't believe the Sens record with all the players they've got injured, I gotta admit it's pretty awesome.

Are you serious???? Phaneuf is not even close to the defenceman Markov is.... :spam:

You're right. He only plays teams top lines, scored 88pts the past 2 seasons and has only 6 less pts this season than Markov has in TOTAL over the past 2 seasons. Sorry, 15pts if you include this season for Markov. Hes made of glass, after all. Where is he so much of an ugrade again?

..........................is the Canadians' rcord since getting beaten at home by the Maple Leafs 6-0 . I'll take that loss anytime if it means a streak like that. Just padding on those points !

Edited by darsky

You're right. He only plays teams top lines, scored 88pts the past 2 seasons and has only 6 less pts this season than Markov has in TOTAL over the past 2 seasons. Sorry, 15pts if you include this season for Markov. Hes made of glass, after all. Where is he so much of an ugrade again?

When was the last time Phaneuf was on the top PK unit. And he's a deadbeat as a PP quarterback. I'm not just saying this because I'm a Habs fan. If a leaf player does good I'll give credit. But Phaneuf is a plug. Also...how's Komisarek these days? Tell him thanks for not signing with us for half of what he got from you guys. :worthy: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................shhh...let's hope he don't bring up Kaberle.... :oops: