Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Hmmmmm...seems to me the laffs were largely outplayed by the SENS (PRAISE ALFIE) last night and managed to get the 2 points, didn't deserve the win but meh, whats ya gonna do?

That poor play carried over to tonight and the laffs are starting another losing streak. :clapping::w00t:

As for the lucky punch, tough but the kids gotta learn, too bad laff fans take pleasure in an up and comer getting a concussion. but, I would expect any less. :dunno::whistling:

Sens are only 2 points behind the laffs with a game in hand, and with the laffs record the last 9 yrs and 48yrs, I wouldn't get too cocky yet :blahblah1::blahblah1:

:w00t::rofl2::w00t:

Lucky punch? Come on, why anyone would mess with McLaren is beyond me. Even your pseudo tough guy Neil didn't want a piece of him..

Did you hear the hush that came over the fans when he went down? Did that sound like a crowd out for blood?

I'm sure that loss still stings a bit, lol.

Too bad the coach gave him a tap on the shoulder to stand toe to toe against one fo the toughest fighters in the league. Stupid move on the part of the sens coaching staff imo. Noone fights in the first 30 seconds of a game without a tap on the shoulder. That should have been neil out there for that one. Noone wants anyone to ever get hurt in hockey. At least I don't. Now even krusty the clown.... well maybe a hurt a bit after the fake stick throwing incident. haha. The leafs did play a good game last night even though they lost. No doubt Boston is a better team overall, so losing to them in a hard fought game on the heals of a back to back I am totally fine with.

What did we learn from the Ottawa game? Our team can beat up their team! These aren't the Leafs of old, where no one sticks up for their team mates. These guys have some how finally got it! Kudos to Randy for that.

It's gotta be making Burke crazy seeing the team he put together finally playing the way he had said all along...

HH

And every other coach from the last 49 years :w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2::w00t::rofl2:

How many coaches have the sens had that lead to a cup win? According to the 5 sens fans they have the most awesome depth, goal scorers, captain, defense and goaltedning, so surely any coach should be able to win a cup with them.

That was an awesome game..Too bad we lost but it was a hard fought game..Reimer needs to work on his rebound control. JVR hit on Malkin was a real stinger but a clean beautifull hit.. We have a tough week ahead..Giver boys giver

Both Reimer and Scrivens are down on the ice much too long when they go down for a save.

They need to get their butts back up and in position and not flail around like epileptics!!!

Oh, and that was a nice flight by Crosby!!! :D

The hit on Malkin was pretty nice also. ;)

Leafs hung in there and earned a well deserved point. Leafs can't expect their goalies to be abused each night with so many shots against them and win..

The defence is the problem. Phaneuf is a huge problem on defence. Yes he got a few assists, but his defencive play is horrible. All the sports shows I listen to say the same thing about Phaneuf. Give him half the ice time and develope some of their other talent.

As the coach said last night after the game, the defence needs to be alot better.