Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Hopefully a good game against the Sens (errrr I meant Pens) tonight!

Penguins not Sens (PRAISE ALFIE)

And el predicto says Pens 6-laffs 1 for their 4th loss in a row and continuation of the fall back to normal for the laffs.

Man , isn't Crosby great ????

Hey go easy on muskymatt, his team has only won 4 games of the last 10, its a good thing the NHL awards points for losing or they would be tied for 9th. I was hoping the league would go to a 3-2-1 point system. 3 Points for a regulation win, 2 for an overtime/shootout and 1 for an ot/shootout loss. Its starting to become soccer out there in the third period, teams just sitting back hoping for a tie.

Myself,I like the 2 points for the win,nothing for the loser.No matter how they decide it. JMO.

Yah its a tough one. I am totally fine with a 2 for the win, nothing for the loss. or 3 for the win in OT/reg 2 for a shootout win and 1 for a ot/shootout loss. Lots of ways to slice it but as it stands I really don't like how the current system rewards losing as much as it does.

Yah its a tough one. I am totally fine with a 2 for the win, nothing for the loss. or 3 for the win in OT/reg 2 for a shootout win and 1 for a ot/shootout loss. Lots of ways to slice it but as it stands I really don't like how the current system rewards losing as much as it does.

My point exactly,prolong the game in the last few minutes if you can to at least get a point in overtime/shootout.Just doesn't seem right

I don't mind no points for a loss, but get rid of the shootout and play until someone scores.

I wish it was Bill but the format you speak of, is only for the playoffs... I like the shoot out but put's incredible strain on the goaly :o I think that after 3 periods and it's a tie.... no overtime and each team get's 1/2 point... That would eliminate the extra point gain in OT and SO :)

I wish it was Bill but the format you speak of, is only for the playoffs... I like the shoot out but put's incredible strain on the goaly :o I think that after 3 periods and it's a tie.... no overtime and each team get's 1/2 point... That would eliminate the extra point gain in OT and SO :)

How about 2 OT periods, if no one scores each team gets a point.. I hate the shootout to be honest.

I would almost rather them just walk off the ice and the game end in a tie rather than do a shoot out to reward an extra point.

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

If the laffs had more ties than regulation losses and benefited from it in the point standings you laffites would be praising the glory of the SO like it was the second coming :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

:rofl2::w00t:

Instead you just keep losing like the laffs of old!!!!

Edited by muskymatt