Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Nice hands as I have maintained all along for kadri. He held onto it long enoygh to get a great goal. Lots of guys just chip that one back on net for an easy save. He is even playing with some chippy chippy. I like what I see so far from kadri and jvr. Both are playing with grit.

Been watching hockey on TV since I was knee high to a grasshopper.. sitting in the cold basement as a kid and trying to find the puck amongst the static on the old black and white. Can't even consider watching a hockey game now... with these snivelling, over paid, over rated sports folks chasing a puck around. I'm watching overpriced cars go across the block instead...

Pp is coachable imo. Hopefully they can work on that. The grit is great to see. Lets hope they keep that up up for the full season for 60 mins every game. I honestly can't hold the lockout on the players. I blame bettman and the snivelling owners. I am loving this game so far. A bit sloppy and special teams aren't firing on ether side. Scrivens is putting himself in position even though he looks nervous falling all over the place.

What about the first goal by the Habs???? And don't tell me it's because of the penalty called... that was lame <_< Referees are against them :o It's a one way game right now... in favor of the Leafs :mellow: Let's see what happens in the 2nd & 3rd.

I'll be back... second period just began :)

Refs are against who? The habs are a step behind so far and are reaching. That first goal by the habs was waived off long before. He never even got touched. I thought it was a bad call but the replay clearly showed he went in untouched.

The snowjob call is a tough one. But that is a penalty none the less.

Wow, the laffs just beat the 15th place team from last year 2-1 who were without their star player,and looked terrible in the 3rd doing it. Looks like things are looking up lol

Seriously, it looks like the laffs and habs just traded a bunch of player to each other in hopes to each improve, so far it looks like a winning strategy for both....bwahahahaha

GO SENS GO (PRAISE ALFIE)