Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

I miss Mike Brown in a game like this (PHI, end of the 1st), it's hard to quantify, but I think the Leafs fighting/ hitting has contributed to their success

it's probably coincidence, but the Oilers are on fire

Edited by chris.brock

Holy crap Lupes is most likely concussed..This is where im a firm beliver in an eye for an eye..Schenn and Girux are both lucky I dont play for the Leafs tonight...Just syain..Go after our stars yours are next..Im ticked..Clearly head hunting there..

That 4 day layoff didn't seem to help anything. Let's hope Lupul is ok... Rosehill or whatever his name is was definitely on the hunt with that hit.

I'm a Leaf fan, but I don't think Rosehill was doing anything wrong, just trying to make a hit, it was a pin-ball effect

I'd still like to see McLaren break Jay's face

Edited by chris.brock

I dont agree at all, Rosie was going for his numbers, thats called a blind side hit

And that happens 20 times every game. If not for the other Philly guy hitting him a split second before that, it would just be another routine hit and Lupul would have 2 goals by now.

Clearly a hit from behind. The refs have been horrible. the tripping call missed, the goalie interference, hits from behind. Brutal. The leafs haven't played great, and Kulemin had a horrible giveaway but the leafs better get it back together and beat some serious ass if they are gonna lose this one. Someone from philly must hit the ice HARD.

We played like crap, bad refs or not....

And there you have it. We lost. You guys blaming the Lupul hit or the refs need to take off your rose colored glasses and move on. No excuses from my seat either Bill.