Finding Bigfoot

ehg

So things change as they need to all on their own? Why is it that these days, the average life expectancy is far less than what it used to be? If natural selection only lets the strong survive, then we should all live to be hundreds if not thoasands of years old. Why arent we adapting to be superhumans?

Still no scientific evidence supporting the theory.

1. The universe could not create itself out of nothing. ( logically speaking, from nothing comes nothing)

2. The law of thermodynamics tells us that a system will ALWAYS go from order to disorder unless there is a plan or outside intelligence to organize it.

3. Living things NEVER arise from non - living things. Evolution requires living things to come from nonliving, and this has never even been observed.

4.Complex systems do not evolve "bit by bit". " Its absurd to think that a complex organ like the human eye could be formed through natural processes." Charles Darwin ( even he realized how ridiculous the theory was.

5. Missing links are still missing. If evolution were true, there should be millions of intermediate fossil organisms present in the earth and the fossil record. For some odd reason, not one has ever been found ( or proven)

6. Mutations are contrary to Evolution. Natural selection cannot produce evolution, because its impossible to produce new genetic material.

7. Probability facts are contrary to Evolution. " the chance that life forms might have emerged this way ( time and chance) is comparable with the chance that a tornado sweeping through a junkyard might assemble a Boeing 747 from the materials therin". (Evolutionist Sir Fred Hoyle)

With all of todays technology, scientist cant find any crossover DNA? Eg no DNA of a mouse in a rabbit etc.

Even if you dont look at the scientific evidence, the entire theory is insane and absurd, and goes against any sort of logic and order.

The reason we aren't "superhumans" is because things only evolve as they need to recently (within the last couple hundred years) we haven't experienced the need to change, if a problem were to arise them yes we would change more drastically.

I dont really know much about thermodynamics so I cant comment on that.

"Living things never come from nonliving things" the term "living" doesn't really mean anything, there are a few common traits to all living things (reproduction, growth, etc) but really it's just a specific formation of small non living things.

Complex systems like the eye can evolve bit by bit actually, if an organism starts out blind but then develops the need to see over time it will create a way of seeing, the first version won't work perfectly, so it will change again, and so on until it functions properly.

I don't think you know what your talking about in number 6

And even if the chances of life being created are 10 to the 100th to one its still a chance.

Anything I missed?

Night, tomorrow can we talk about fishing again?

Life expectancy is better today then it ever has been, people need to check their facts, although to expect that from religious folks would be a little ironic I guess. Dealing in facts and religion don't work very well together.

The modern dog...from great dane to toy poodle.

Are they not the product of what can be called "forced evolution"?

Also, why did people develop slightly different physical characteristics depending on geography, if not for evolution?

This is incredible:clapping: 11 pages of discussion with no baiting,name calling, flaming or insults.I am impressed. Looks like the theory of evolution applies to the members who have stated thier opinions herein. Congrats to all of you. You have evolved into respectful, open minded adults:thumbsup_anim:

Anyways, I made my point, and its goin nowhere. If everyone wants to keep beating around the bush, then Its pointless. I respect what you guys are saying, just dont share the same opinion as some of you. Thats cool, it would be pretty boring if we were all the same. Im out.

Well then I guess you can say that religion is the cause of "boring", cause we're all supposed to believe and be the same. :blahblah1:

After studying Evolution for a few semesters in University, I quickly learned that you never debate with a person that believes in "Intelligent Design".....you'll NEVER win the argument.

At the end of the day.....we (mankind) are a failed species. Why, you may be asking? We are the only species that knowingly will destroy its own environment, takes no action to correct the problems and pass these teachings on to our offspring.

My 2 cents.

After studying Evolution for a few semesters in University, I quickly learned that you never debate with a person that believes in "Intelligent Design".....you'll NEVER win the argument.

At the end of the day.....we (mankind) are a failed species. Why, you may be asking? We are the only species that knowingly will destroy its own environment, takes no action to correct the problems and pass these teachings on to our offspring.

My 2 cents.

and this wins for most intelligent post on this thread!!!! :clapping:

I am sending this request out to all the Bidfoot's out there who have their computers turned on this morning and asking them to let their relatives who don't have computers yet to know of it . All i want to say is i am very much interested in what types of fish you's like to fish for and that i am really interested in what you's use for your fishing gear and where you's like to shop for it . On behalf of all the memebers here at OFC i'd like to extend an invatation to any of you who can make it to come and spend a day with me on my boat out on Lake Simcoe and see if we can learn any thing from one another ..........................rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Edited by Skipper " D "

I am sending this request out to all the Bidfoot's out there.... i'd like to extend an invatation to any of you who can make it to come and spend a day with me on my boat out on Lake Simcoe and see if we can learn any thing from one another ..........................rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

If I promise to comb my back hair, does the offer apply to me as well?

The modern dog...from great dane to toy poodle.

Are they not the product of what can be called "forced evolution"?

Also, why did people develop slightly different physical characteristics depending on geography, if not for evolution?

quiet you, no room for logical thinking here :whistling:

i fail to understand how people cannot accept evolution and how it allows living creatures to adapt to their environment when WE are perfect examples of it. the fact that some people think all livings things are the way they are today because "someone" said so is humorous.

humans evolved to deal with their environment. take skin color for example, it's not a coincidence that the farther from the equator you travel the "whiter" people tend to be. humans originated in africa where black skin evolved to deal with the sun and white skin came later when humans began colonizing areas outside of africa.

fact trumps opinion every time :canadian:

This wins hands down as best thread ever here!! I debated creation vs evolution with a seventh day adventist in a car from Florida to Ontario,then one day during a funeral service he says Ive got it! Humans have smoked for thousands of yrs right? Then why dont we have chimmneys growning out of our heads? His wife look at him and said your an idiot and I was left with a lasting laugh :)