Finding Bigfoot

ehg

I've definitely heard more cougar reports than sasquatch in my lifetime.

'Specially downtown at the 'Boo.

Well it is a joke this show.

Things now have to be found materially to exist in this age of science.

No bone, scat, hair, etc have been found of cougars in Ontario for a long while.

The 'squatch is probably a bear standing way in the distance and getting peoples imagination going.

As far as 'cougars' at the 'Boo they probably are easily found. lol

Edited by ehg

I saw a cougar when I was in 4th grade, on our farm near Guelph. I was teased like you wouldn't believe, and no one believed me, not even my parents. That changed the following winter when our neighbor was walking through the bush and came across some big cat tacks in the snow.

He followed them for a while to see if he could get a visual on the cat that was making them. After following them for a good half hour or so he ended up back on his original trail, with fresh tracks on top of his. He realized what was going on, turned around and headed home as fast as he could while looking over his shoulder.

Also we lost a few sheep that year with no trace found, which rarely happens with coyote/coydog kills.

A couple years later the livestock losses were so high in the area that the ministry sent 5 trappers to our farm, 3 of them were from the U.S. They had several traps broken by large predators, but managed to trap and kill just over 80 coyotes/coydogs in a 9 mile radius around our farm.

Steve French is alive and well in Ontario, has been for years IMHO

LOL ! :)

I have a harder time believing in

" the higher power " than I do Bigfoot , Cougars or Aliens ... Or 65" Muskies ...

If you actually believe that a so called scientist can inspect a rock or fossil, and tell you that its millions of years old, than I can see why you would be dilusional enough to believe in Bigfoot as well....

Yeah Sinclair, 6000 years old.:sarcasm:

Also the sun revolves around the earth, the Grand Canyon was formed in days, man walked around with dinosaurs, and the only planet to have life on it is earth.

Science....who needs it:whistling:

This computer I'm using to post on the internet was given to me by a higher power because so called scientists didn't have anything to do with creating it.:wallbash::wallbash:

If you actually believe that a so called scientist can inspect a rock or fossil, and tell you that its millions of years old, than I can see why you would be dilusional enough to believe in Bigfoot as well....

Sorry dude , thought you were kidding ... really ... but.

Can you prove to me otherwise ?

I'm poking fun as I normally do...you don't know me. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers .... but ... I kinda sorta have a point , might be my own , but a point nonetheless .

I believe I'll have another beer .

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

Im guessing this will go in circles. But there is no proof that universe is millions of years old, or evolved on its own. ( just because a scientist claims something to be millions of years old without proof, doesnt make it true) I realize also that their is no scientific proof that the universe is 6000 years old, or created by a higher power. What scientists have proved so far, is that they havent found life outside of earth, so why is there anyreason to believe otherwise.(and why waste millions looking for something that isnt there?)

The theory of the " Big Bang" just seems ludacris to me. One tiny neutron exploding, and eventually turning into the amazing world we live in today? I dont think so. When has an explosion ever "created" something as opposed to destroy something.

If someone had a pile of wood , bricks, drywall, paint etc laying in a pile, and asked you if you believed they could turn it into a completed house by blowing up the materials with dynamite...What would you say? Obviously its impossible for that to happen, and you can agree with that. But you believe that the universe (which is billions of times more intricate and complex) could evolve that way.

Doesnt really bother me what you believe, fact is lots havent really givin it much thought. I know its not going to change opinions, because a lot will " stick to their guns" without even paying attention to the ridiculous things they are saying.

The theory of the " Big Bang" just seems ludacris to me. One tiny neutron exploding, and eventually turning into the amazing world we live in today? I dont think so. When has an explosion ever "created" something as opposed to destroy something.

Explosions NEVER destroy anything, that may seem a little weird but when you think about it it makes sense. An explosion is nothing more then a rapid release of energy, and depending on how well you did in science you know that energy can never be destroyed, just transferred to other objects. Here's an example, when a bomb goes off in a desert the energy is quickly released onto the sand, the sand is then heated and a crude form of glass is created, then the energy would simply spread apart into the atmosphere until we couldn't notice it anymore, nothing was destroyed, states of matter were briefly changed but everything that was there is still there. Explosions can also combine or break up molecules, to become new things, so a very large explosion involving oxygen and hydrogen has a chance of becoming water, and a very large explosion involving water could break it up turning it to it's original states. I cannot explain everything in the universe, no one can, and I may not be explaining this correctly but you get the gist.

Explosions NEVER destroy anything, that may seem a little weird but when you think about it it makes sense.

I thought about it, and yes it seems weird, and no it doesnt make sense. Exposions in the middle of the desert have nothing physical to destroy, so that analogy makes no sense. Ever seen the aftermath of an explosion in the middle of a city? Still going to pretend it doesnt destroy anything?

Next time an explosion magically forms a tree, animal, human etc. Be sure to let me know... Id love to see that