Lakair 2007

Here ya go kids...the event this year will likely be the biggest yet. Should be 50 or so people there..maybe more.

It takes place on and around the weekend of June 22-24th. Some will be there even earlier, some will stay longer.

Please reply if you're going and where you are staying. There may be space available with others, so make sure you ask if you need it. Also remember that if you bunk with someone to pay your fair share and if you get a boat (or ride) with someone to pay your fair share there as well.

I will be there with my wife from Monday the 18th to Monday the 25th. I will figure out how to get her "fair share" out of her during the week in Cottage 7 ! :P

Hope to have numerous OFC'rs out on the water with me, as Leah won't fish every day, and we'ze got a bit of room even if she does.

Paul and I will be there from Friday, June 22 through to July 1st. We will be camping, hopefully in our regular spot. I can't wait now. Its nice to look forward to something :Gonefishing: as we all toil away at work :wallbash:

I'll start packin now :lol:

Joey

I will be arriving on Wednesday morning with Baby Herc. We're staying in a one bedroom cottage, can't remember the number, but its not on the water. I will be leaving Friday for my 33rd Annual Bass Opening at Lake W. but BabyHerc will be staying the weekend with a buddy of his.

Can't wait!

7 1/2 weeks to go and I'm drooling.....have already gone through all of the spots that I passed by last year and wished that I hadn't. Sooooo much water, so little time.

I'll be riding shotgun this year so when we get up there really depends on my "drivers" work schedule...

Art and I will be there from sometime the week before until the Sunday.I think GCD and TJSA will be in the same cabin.If y'all want to meet some OFC legends,Roy ,TJQ,Rick O,TJSA,Lew,Spiel ,Maureen,Joey, GCD and all the rest plan on at least stopping by for a day.Saturday would be the best.You may run across some of the other OFC ers that dont post much but are always there.Crappiesteve,Big Chevy,Raf,Robin,Beans,Nanook,Deg, etc...Its a must attend event!!

Joe

Booked a spot for the truck camper with Kevin and Leslie back in January. Now all I need is the Surgeon to tell me it's OK to go and I'll be there for around a week with Amy. OH and to the Feds please no election until after the weekend is over working for elections Canada ruined this event for me once before, but I did like the compensation.

First trip ... already excited ...and been excited for some time now !!!

Arriving: Late Afternoon Tuesday June 19.

Staying: In the back of my White Dodge Dakota.

Boat: None. Will be looking to share ride and, of course, expenses.

Fish: Hope to fish for Walleye for my first time ever. Hopefully a shot at Pike and Musky.

Edited by Rich Clemens

:thumbsup_anim:

My first time. Will be arriving 21st at Noon 'til Sun a.m.I'm bringing my tent trailer, and Beans will be riding shotgun on the trip up,so, I guess we wont get lost! :whistling: .

If anyone who happens to have some space in a boat, I dont take up much room.Expenses no problem!

I'll be there the Monday or Tuesday before and leaving Sunday. I'll be renting one of the cedar strips from Kevin and getting skunked as usual :rolleyes: . I'll be staying with the Plumma brothers in the Southern Contingency Fortress! I've heard that we may be letting a Lilly white Hoser (TJSA) stay with us, if he'll show this time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody again and meeting new OFNCers. I often daydream about this at work.... being out on beautiful Lake Nippissing... not catching any fish... and coming back in and partying with all the great people of this board!!! Who could ask for anything more???... except to maybe catch a fish :rolleyes: , but the fishin' is only part of it.

Well now, my plans may have changed....right now I'm hoping to arrive on the Wed. and Leave on Sunday, I'm in the same cabin as last year with Beans who will be arriving on Thurs. I am bringing my nephew with me as well this year, guess one of us is sleeping on the floor, and I can promise it won't be me :D, I may not come unitl Friday...won't know for a little bit...

As for a boat, I'll be begging and pleading, and promising not to bring any bananas into the boat if Glen will let me fish with him ;)

Looking forward to another great year.

Maureen

Can't wait, I have been mentally packing for weeks now! We reserved a campsite sometime ago and will be there sometime on Friday and staying until Sunday. Really really looking forward to seeing everyone!

bly

THIS will be my first time to lakair. THERE is four in our party and two boats. WE are there from MONDAY the 18 th to the 24 th SUNDAY camping in a tent not sure of the site right now . CLOSE to the water we hope and also to the docks. I would love to see all the pictures you can post as this is my first trip to LAKAIR.WE are really looking forward to this trip and hope to meet a lot of you people both on the water and at camp. :thumbsup_anim: