Lakair 2007

Looking forward to seeing our Southern friends again....

John

WHY, lol

give me sum info, I am gonna be spending time wit dem in a cabin, I need all the ammo I can get, lol

Its gonna be more of the same ol' in that cabin Tom.....you will figger it out!

Joe

Edited to read:

Reminds me of a joke about a Yuppie (Tom) who made a ton of money in the stock market in the city.

One day he cashed out and moved way out into the sticks. It was a 10-mile drive to the gas station and 15 to the post office and grocers. He lived on 150 acres, went into town once a week, and was at peace with his world.

After a few months there was a knock at his door. He looked out and there was a fat, scruffy-bearded redneck in sweats on his porch.

The Yuppie was happy to see someone and invited him in. The redneck said "Howdy neighbor, my name is Art and I'm from just up the road and I would like to invite you to a party." The Yuppie was happy to meet a neighbor and said, "I'd love to attend."

Art said, "I got to warn you that there may be some drinkin' going on at this party."

Tom thought back to his power three-martini lunches and figured that he could hold his liquor as well as any man and said, "no problem."

Art said "I got to warn you that there might be some fightin' at the party."

Tom thought to himself that he has never had a problem getting along with people and if push come to shove he had spent a lot of time at the gym making deals and was in pretty good shape so he said, "no problem."

Art then said, "I got to tell you that there may be some sex there too."

Tom perked up at this statement cause he had been in the country for a while without a woman's touch and said, "I will be there! What should I bring and what should I wear?"

Art replied, "Nothin fancy, just gonna be you and me!"

+++

Looking forward to meeting you, Tom.

Edited by Daplumma

Its gonna be more of the same ol' in that cabin Tom.....you will figger it out!

Joe

Uh, Oh, ..........yeah, more of the "same ol" but since this is my first time, what exactly is the "same ol'"

I wanna figger it out "WELL BEFORE" I get there, :lol:

Come to think of it, there was some strange sounds comin out of that cabin last year... as it was Dawgs first year. Guess you'z the new meat this year Tom.

NEW MEAT!!!!!

Whadda ya mean "NEW MEAT", explain please????

NEW MEAT!!!!!

Whadda ya mean "NEW MEAT", explain please????

Relax Tom, ya won't feel a thing after we get a few liquid tranquilizers in ya... er ... uh... I mean ya won't remember a thing... no that's not right either... we're gonna have a real good time... yeah that's it!

We're gonna have a real good time Tom! :thumbsup_anim:

Anyone hear from Bcanuck or Ruth and Deg, hopefully they'll be able to make the trip as well.

Maureen

Brian has started a new career and doesn't think he can make it but you know how he is...he may just show up anyway!Last I heard Ruth and Don were in but haven't heard from him in a while.He still reads the board so he may reply.

Joe

I talked to Don awhile back and he said that him and Ruth had made reservations so I'm pretty sure they will be there. Heck someone needs to stay sober :rolleyes::D

Opps did I say that out loud :lol:

Edited by Whopper

Tom.this is only on a need to know :whistling: and you will know once you arrive Bud,,,and after the few dats up..you will know :D

Steve

Well, THAT clears things up,..................NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Just make sure you bring your banjo Tom wink.gif

And a steel cup so the moonshine doesn't eat through the plastic laugh.gif

I think the "banjo" would be provided by the southern contingent, regretfully, lol. And the closest that shine is gonna get to me, is if someone asks me to top up "their" cup.

Your not ticklish are you Tom? whistling.gif

T'all depends on what I am being "tickled" with. I am sharing a bedroom with the redneck after all, lol.

Thank the Lord Almighty above, that there is a couch there.

p.s.: I am still "concerned" about that "NEW MEAT" comment. I appeal to everyone who was there last year.................................HELP!!!!!

Edited by tjsa