90 days to go!

davey buoy

Interesting afternoon. While getting my trailer tire changed ,the manager said we have 90 days till the end of the world.lol.He said the mountains in the middle east will erupt and shift along with another mountain range, destroying that side of the world causing the waters to raise,especially the Mississippi river,causing water levels to raise 90' if I'm correct.Can not remember the whole conversation details but still found his info interesting!

Anyone else know what he's talking about?.Just curious.To the best of my knowledge he was sober.:whistling:

If any one wants to know more , like i was told , check out the last few chapters of the bible . But no where in there will it say the date this is supposed to happen , we are not to know or be able to ever figure it out . It talks about what will be taking place around the world just before it dose happen , many people in the world right now beleive this events are starting to take place , but who realy knows ..... lol .

Edited by Skipper " D "

I hope he was real nice and did it for free cause what's the point on banking that money now? :rolleyes:

I've been going to him for a couple years now for any mechanical work needed.Great prices and a good guy,but today threw me a bit. Couldn't help but share.:lol:

Always giveing to the benifit of doudt and to some thing that makes me think twice of a memory from my child hood and its ( all what if ) , remembering the story of Noah's Ark when the water started to rise and the people who were left out side of it cryed to be let in , i wonder could this happen again to us , and should we ignore what we hear being said around the world today more so then ever before . In all my adult life i've kept things to my self but being the humanatarian that i am known to be and wanting to share my thoughts with others who feel the same i can't help my self from time to time worry about the fate of man kind and how much longer we will be able to fish . Just think about what if for a second some time is all , like Davey Bouy made me do at the start of this one ....... lol