P3TA out to ruin our Fathers Day

I just hope I dont have a run in with any of them as it will not be so nice. If it were not for fishing just think where so many of us would be I know I would have never lasted as long as I have and I am sure there are many here who would be out causing crap and being a low life sticking there noses into places it should not be. Oh wait maybe that is the problem there parents never had time for them and they are rebelling against the ones who had a great childhood.

Either way P3TA SUCKS

I think of P3TA as a bunch of people who need something to feel involved. It seems to be a collection of bored people looking for something to do, that don't get along with others and have little to no meaning in their own lives.

Sort of like those people that gossip even amongst their so called friends. They jump on anything, researched or not, and just run with it.

To say they as a group lack credibility, would be a major understatement...

Anyhow, back to not knowing/or caring what P3TA is up to

I think of P3TA as a bunch of people who need something to feel involved. It seems to be a collection of bored people looking for something to do, that don't get along with others and have little to no meaning in their own lives.

Sort of like those people that gossip even amongst their so called friends. They jump on anything, researched or not, and just run with it.

How do you think religion got started.

it is because it confuses google

if we use their name, it gets their name many more hits which gives them more credibility .....went in reality they are little more then a fringe terrorist group that a few actors became their spokes persons and newspapers hopped on board

it is because it confuses google

if we use their name, it gets their name many more hits which gives them more credibility .....went in reality they are little more then a fringe terrorist group that a few actors became their spokes persons and newspapers hopped on board

Bingo! thumbsup_anim.gif