Hope this doesn't look too much like Firetiger :0

Joey

What size did you get Joey? Would that fit a Pomeranian?

I got a small Mercman, says 15 to 25 lbs and since this breed it not supposed to get bigger than 25 lbs, I figured it would fit! I would say it would fit a Pomeanian for sure!

Where did you get the lifejacket Joey.

Our spaniel jumped into the pond and taught himself to swim today even with all the panic :whistling::D :D . I think they are more water dogs but, I'd still like to get him one for the boat though

Edited by Raf

Where did you get the lifejacket Joey.

Our spaniel jumped into the pond and taught himself to swim today even with all the panic :whistling::D :D . I think they are more water dogs but, I'd still like to get him one for the boat though

I got it at Petsmart Raf, $22.00.

Black and orange.....the only colour you need for musky!!

Looks like he's gonna be safe as can be, Joey!

I can't find a vest large enough for my dog. He doesn't like wearing them anyways....he's a pretty good swimmer though!

S.

Black and orange.....the only colour you need for musky!!

Looks like he's gonna be safe as can be, Joey!

I can't find a vest large enough for my dog. He doesn't like wearing them anyways....he's a pretty good swimmer though!

S.

Well French Bulldog's are not known for their swimming abilities, so I figured this was the best plan. If he learns to swim without it, all the better. Petsmart had some pretty big ones if you want to look there!

Edited by Joey

What size did you get Joey? Would that fit a Pomeranian?

Petsmart has Xsmall jackets for toys up to 10 lbs. Small dogs may swim, but won't last for long if they fall out of the boat. No different than having a small child in a boat.

Well French Bulldog's are not known for their swimming abilities, so I figured this was the best plan. If he learns to swim without it, all the better. Petsmart had some pretty big ones if you want to look there!

French Bulldog? It looks more like a Boston Terrier. Mine tried walking across the solar cover on the swimming pool once, needless to say that didn`t go well for him.

French Bulldog? It looks more like a Boston Terrier.

In the picture is a French Bulldog Licking a Boston Terrier. The French Bulldog is stockier and has round bat ears, the Boston Terrier has longer legs and pointy ears. Ralphie is just a puppy still so is not stocky yet, but has the bat ears and is starting to stock up in the chest.

6871301064_db62b9f2f4_z.jpg

Edited by Joey