What if

Skipper D

Well at 4:30 this morning it was -16, I have no live bait at the house and I still have a 16 hour work day to do. I'll consider it when it's warm out, I have bait and it's a day off.

It it was 4:30 I would be waking up to go for a jog. If it was warm out it would be more fun. If I had a can of worms I would sell them and buy a coffee. Then I would go to work for 10-12 hours then come home and work for 4 hours.

Jeez, by the sound of it, you guys never fish!!blink.gif

First, i never get up at 4.30 in the blessed AM !!!If i want a can of worms.......Well, lets not go there.w00t.gif

But i did respool my rods, and am going to sort my tackle toniteclapping.gif

It it was 4:30 I would be waking up to go for a jog. If it was warm out it would be more fun. If I had a can of worms I would sell them and buy a coffee. Then I would go to work for 10-12 hours then come home and work for 4 hours.

You're a sick man Dan....just sayin'

For now this morning i just finished working the last five days straight running on six hours of sleep , two guys were unable to show up so their nine hours runs became and were added to mine each day , but while i have the chance here this morning for a bit to relax i though how much better this morning would be if it could be like how i started this thread "What if " . Gtr .... trust me they are out there at that ungodly hour and i can always come back to the dock later to pick you up ...lol . As many days as i can i try to be on the water that time of the morning if i can before i go to work each day , with most days in the summer not getting home til dark from work leave's no time for me to go fishing the evenings .

Edited by Skipper " D "

I get up every morning between 2 & 3 just because I like that time of day.

No fishing for me this morning though cause at 4:30 AM I was painting the kitchen and tomorrow morning at 4:30 AM I'll prolly be painting some more.

LUV the early morning hours :thumbsup_anim:

Usually still asleep at 4:30am, but at 6:00am I'm up. My bait bucket almost always has a least a few minnows in it. The water is still a little hard around here for boating, but will probably hit the shack around 2:00pm to catch the late afternoon early evening bite. Probably fry up some burgers for supper down there tonight.

Edited by Old Man

yup would be on the way to go walleye fishing for sure, :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: but if its monday to friday at 4:30am i have been awake for 2 hours and i am driving to work at that time .....it sucks :huh: but it pays for the millions of hours of fishing and for all the toys and tackle i have !!! :good::w00t:

At this time of year if I woke up that early and I had today off I'd do all the final preperations for the nerf outing that my buddy and I are hosting this weekend at Heart Lake Secondary school. (thats right, I said nerf outing).

Assuming I was done that work at a decent time I think I'd try and finally tackle Bellwood lake for walleye..... or go back to bass pro and mull over the Frabil Excursion that is on sale for $375.

4:30 in the morning; I'm usually up and enjoying my first cup of coffee of the day while I sit here and catch up on the news, check on the weather reports and wait for the sun to rise. Now, if I had a buddy that was up, had a can of worms, and wanted to go fishing, I'd skip the coffee, the news, and the weather report. :Gonefishing:

It was warm out at 4:30, did you have any worms?

Well Dan i think it was around that time this morning i posted in the status box "good morning early birds" which was the time i was coming in to go to bed this morning , worked in the shop most of the night as its that time now for me to whip our equipment in to shape for the up coming construction season , kinda like get it done now so when the ice gets out my mornings will be free to hit the water . Your right it was warm out this morning at that time plus a full moon and for the "worms"....... there is a can on ice in the shop fridge ..... lol .

4:30 in the morning; I'm usually up and enjoying my first cup of coffee of the day while I sit here and catch up on the news, check on the weather reports and wait for the sun to rise. Now, if I had a buddy that was up, had a can of worms, and wanted to go fishing, I'd skip the coffee, the news, and the weather report. :Gonefishing:

I wounder Cliff if Radar knows how it works for us guys ........ lol , it wont be to much longer now .