Wolverine

kuhaman

Well a lot of folks may think I'm nuts---been a bush guy for a long time

But I think I seen one last year on the shore of a lake---definetely not common to see around here. Eastern Ontario

My brother swears he saw one north of Lavigne last summer. I'm thinking it was probably a Fisher.

My father and I saw one while spring bear hunting about twenty years ago near Kaladar Ont. We initially thought it was a bear but then saw the faint brown lines down the length of its body and long tail. We watched it from the tree stand for about five minutes before it left. Unfortunately we did not have a camera but I could have taken him at any time. :whistling: I knew that there was no season for them as they were fur bearing animals. This I knew because I just did my hunting course a couple week earlier.

If you are into Wolverines you should watch this show on PBS's Nature Series.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/wolverine-chasing-the-phantom/introduction/5759/

I PVR'ed it last week and watched it. It was a very good show. If you hunt around I bet you can find it being aired again. Or maybe on Youtube etc.

Good Luck

I have seen that documentary it is very well done. I really enjoy that series on PBS