Too many hiding spots :)

lew

I was rummaging through one of my drawers last night looking for something and when I moved some stuff in the back I came across a wad of cash that turned out to be $70. I asked my wife if she put it there and she said no, so I guess I stuck it there for whatever reason and forgot all about it.....bonus :thumbsup_anim:

I would never hide money on my wife and have no idea why it was there.

Anyways, I go back to my original search in some other drawers and darned if I don't find another wad of loot I squirelled away at some point, this time it's $140 :clapping:

Getting older & forgetful isn't always a good thing, but if this keeps up I may be a rich man someday :lol: :lol:

Edited by lew

Lew, If I were you, I would have picked drawer number 3! :D Y'know..maybe Diane did hide the $ in there to give you some incentive to clean all your drawers? :)

edited to add: I know how that works cause I used to drop a few bucks in the laundry for Suzanne from time to time. :D

rofl2.gif

When my Grandfather passed away, my Mom and Grandmother found 160K hid in empty frozen OJ cans in the freezer.He refused to put his money in the bank.

I remember always wondering why he had so much OJ. He would always say"Drink up Paul, it will PAY off in the future"w00t.gif

rofl2.gif

When my Grandfather passed away, my Mom and Grandmother found 160K hid in empty frozen OJ cans in the freezer.He refused to put his money in the bank.

I remember always wondering why he had so much OJ. He would always say"Drink up Paul, it will PAY off in the future"w00t.gif

Your grandfather is an awesome man, major cool points on that story! clapping.gif

$210, that equals gas for the boat and a couple of bucktails. OR, do the smart thing and bury it in the backyard. :w00t:

With Christmas fast approaching, I think my wife will have ideas of what to do with the new found loot.

Thanks boys, I'm glad everyone found a bit of humour in my senility :lol:

BONUS LEW :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Found money is always a good thing...no matter the circumstance.

A co-worker of mine was helping his brother do renos at the house he had just bought. They where in the process of tearing out a wall to make an ensuite bathroom. They found a secret cubby hole with $23,000 in it.

The brother found out latter from a neighbor that the old owner who had passed away.... used to play the ponies...so he figured that must have been his winnings he squirreled away and kept hidden from his wife :rolleyes:

That is a real bonus Lew.

Reminds me of when my grandma passed away. My mom, sister, aunt and I finally brought ourselves to clear out her room. Not that we found alot of money, but some of the old, antique, really cool stuff we found squirreled away in drawers and hidden spots was just a treasure for us to find. Especially my grandfather's (who predeceased her) war memorabilia and medals.

Leave a few treasures for your kids okay :whistling::D

Hi ya Lew. I read this,this morning and couldnt wait to get home and start rummaging through my drawers. All I found was, my drawers. :lol::oops:

Nice find,but Im sure it will come to you one morning when you wake up and say to yourself,I REMEMBER NOW. Dont laugh,I have done it.

That's awesome! Found money is great (although I guess it was your own all along). Nonetheless, because you didn't know about, may I suggest something totally frivolous and enjoyable. Maybe a nice night out for dinner at an expensive restaurant with the family.

Before my dad died he told us he had a "confession" to make. Immediately our hearts jumped...what had he done that he needed to confess about?? Ended up telling us that at the place in Florida he had hid some $$$$ for an emergency under the carpet in the closet! What do you know, after he was gone my mom and I head to Florida, pull up the carpet and there it was! Good thing he had time to "confess" or the next people to change the carpet would have had a nice surprise!