Hey, what does your screen name mean?

Rod Caster

Some of them are obvious (T.J. Quesnel and Roy smile.gif ) but others aren't as clear so I figured it would interesting to see what they mean and why you chose it.

Rod Caster---just one amonst a series of silly fishing names I've come up with like Jim Jigger, Pat Poacher etc...

Mine is a nickname I've had for over 30 years, it was born of another meaning but these days it mostly means "man who ingests beer then yammers incessantly." whistling.gif

I was thinking maybe "man who ingests beer may spiel a drink or two"

The ladies in my knitting group gave me my moniker

rofl2.gif funny

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

The Dr. part is in reference to my favourite brook trout lure and the Salvelinus is the genus name for lakers and brookies.

Mine is a nickname I've had for over 30 years, it was born of another meaning but these days it mostly means "man who ingests beer then yammers incessantly." whistling.gif

rofl2.gif thanks for the coffe stain on my shirt.

Mine is for Mercury. Number one on the water.

The Dr. part is in reference to my favourite brook trout lure and the Salvelinus is the genus name for lakers and brookies.

I've always wondered what your name stood for, thought maybe you were a doctor! :whistling:lol. Now I can't give you as much credit since your just a "norm" like everyone else :sarcasm:

My name is easy. Gonefishin, because I like to play tennis...

My name ( Bernadette) was difficult and too long to say for some of my "not so swift friends"! LMAO you know who you are!

... so they changed and shortened it to "JEN" ( I love the opportunity to blame everything on Jen so that Bernadette doesn't have to take any responsibility for that lost fish or the boat not going on the trailer straight ... or basically whatever may come along)

Some of them are obvious (T.J. Quesnel and Roy smile.gif ) but others aren't as clear so I figured it would interesting to see what they mean and why you chose it.

Rod Caster---just one amonst a series of silly fishing names I've come up with like Jim Jigger, Pat Poacher etc...