Sad news

Garry2Rs

I am deeply saddened by this news. John was a man who was willing to share his wisdom and experiences freely, regardless of the individuals worthiness. I am going to miss him, he was a great friend and a great person to spend time with.

WOW!!! im so regretting clicking on this ...The world is no longer a better place with the loss of John

I too have had private dealings with him and am completely beside myself right now

My deepest condolences to family and friends ...we are all at a loss

Rest in peace John

Much respect!

And I never got to shake his hand and thank him for all he did for my daughter. We were going to get together this summer at our place, relax, enjoy some fishing. What a very sad day for sure, he was one of the best!

All our best to the family, he will be missed by many, forgotten by very few!

Wow, talk about being blindsided. I always loved reading Johns posts. So informed and extremely well written. Even if he was completely disagreeing with whatever you were saying, he'd always end up saying it in such a nice way :)

RIP John, you'll be missed by many here..

This is very sad news.John was a quality guy and a wealth of knowledge on all matters real estate.He helped out many people on the board,this place will be worse for having him gone.My condolences to his loved ones.

Joe

Note for any that knew him... you can send a condolence card to the family thru the link Garry supplied in post #1

As well, if you wish, there is information to pursue in the obituary as to the charities of John's choice.

Wow - very sad news,I found John was always thoughtful, insightful and helpful during the short time I have been on the board. His pasing is a great loss to all who knew him. My deepest condolences to the family - and thanks for the link to allow us to send our condolences to the family directly.

Stunned.

I had the opportunity to fish with him twice and had numerous emails back and forth about different subjects.

He was always thoughtful and precise with his responses.

His obituary notice just shows even more of the depth of that man.

I will miss him .

My god this is sad news. I was just talking with him a little while ago about helping him get started into fly tying.

I guess we'll just have to do it another time eh John.Going miss you buddy....

My condolences go out to Johns family and freinds.