The Price Of Gas!!!!!

jim

They're are raping us , and nothing is being done . Lay down and let them have their way with you, or stop buying your gas from the majors, and force the to reduce the prices. This is nothing but profit taking by speculators. They have their hands deep in your pockets, and they are laughing all the way to the bank. So brothers , it's time to stand up, and fight back. E-mail this message to everyone you know. I'm sure the "oil cops" will be looking for me now!!!

Damn iPad takes practice . . .

Gas at Jane and Dundas always 3 to 4 cents cheaper and all independent, using them for a year! But even with a 4cyl it's getting expensive.

But the kids want to eat . . .

Peredoni (Peter) pull the car up when they are filling the jet!

BillM - after the bike, chest waders?I

I filled up near Peterboro an hour ago for $1.21 which is the going rate around here for today, with the exception of Petro Canada who was at $1.29 but 10 minutes after I went by he dropped down to $1.21

Edited by lew

I filled up near Peterboro an hour ago for $1.21 which is the going rate around here for today, with the exception of Petro Canada who was at $1.29 but 10 minutes after I went by he dropped down to $1.29

They have us all brainwashed Lew.

I don"t plan to take it up the yahoo from anyone , without a fight. I've been told that, that maple leaf company and the big "S" control most of the gas in this country. They won't get my money!!!

I don"t plan to take it up the yahoo from anyone , without a fight. I've been told that, that maple leaf company and the big "S" control most of the gas in this country. They won't get my money!!!

But they do get your money whether you like it or not.dunno.gif Most of the independants get their gas from the big P & S, cause they are 2 of the biggest refiners of petroleum out there.

Even with your great passion this is a fight that you do not have a realistic answer for. Nor do I....

Art