Who going to the fishing for Tyler on saturday

vinnimon

Im just curious as to who is going. Im sure I will recognize quit a few ofners from the pics over the year.Many ive met already and fished with as well.

As a few of you know, I am taking over loonietoons position this year, with my two little darling assistants, thats if I can get them to get up early in the am.sleeping_02.gifwallbash.gif

They are sooooooo excited to participate in the event, that they cant wait till this saturdaythumbsup_anim.gif

We will be doing a little perch fishing close to shore in between things.

See ya there, and good luck to allGonefishing.gif

Cheers

Vince

Edited by vinnimon

ill be there...anyone know of a baitsho nearby that will be open at 7-8ish?

if so an address would be great! thanks a lot and happy fishing!

Hwy 89 & 11

Innisfil Bait And Tackle 5460 Yonge, ON L3Z 2A5 (905) 778-8669 ‎

Edited by Hoppy

Im just curious as to who is going. Im sure I will recognize quit a few ofners from the pics over the year.Many ive met already and fished with as well.

As a few of you know, I am taking over loonietoons position this year, with my two little darling assistants, thats if I can get them to get up early in the am.sleeping_02.gifwallbash.gif

They are sooooooo excited to participate in the event, that they cant wait till this saturdaythumbsup_anim.gif

We will be doing a little perch fishing close to shore in between things.

See ya there, and good luck to allGonefishing.gif

Cheers

Vince

Good luck with the "doing a little fishing" LOL, I worked that food counter for a few years with some exceptional helpers and we were kept busy getting stuff ready for the big rush. All I can say is that you beter be ready for the big rush when it comes, gives a whole new meaning to fast food! LOL.

What you going to have on the BBQs. "Advertise here please"!!!!!!

Look for two guys one short,round,and old; AKA Big Cliff (I'll be the one hugging all the beautiful ladies) (Steve, if you rat me out I'll get you back LOL)and the other short, not quite so round and much younger; AKA CPH. We are going to be there trying to win the big prize and having fun! Sorry I couldn't commit to doing the BBQ thing but it came right down to the wire if I would even be able to go or not.