Great Mod news!

Roy

Be the first to congratulate the newest member of the administrative team in our community. WE would have been hard pressed to find a better candidate. Art, AKA aplumma joined us today. He ain't no newbie by any stretch of the imagination. Art has been here for years and knows his way around. I'm sure that this is a heck of a good move for our community and we're very happy that he's with us. Take a bow, Art and welcome, my friend.

(Now excuse me, I have to go fix what he busted already. :( )

Awesome Art :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim::canadian:

I tell ya Art... even it is :wacko::lol:

Unless you watch this

and we're square :D

Thats some of the worst noise I have heard you now owe me 6 penalty minutes for that one.

Art

I promise I won't make you listen to this kind of music.... cross my heart :whistling:

Leechman

Be the first to congratulate the newest member of the administrative team in our community. WE would have been hard pressed to find a better candidate. Art, AKA aplumma joined us today. He ain't no newbie by any stretch of the imagination. Art has been here for years and knows his way around. I'm sure that this is a heck of a good move for our community and we're very happy that he's with us. Take a bow, Art and welcome, my friend.

(Now excuse me, I have to go fix what he busted already. :( )

Now I know how the goats feel. :blush:

I'm being surrounded by mods :tease:

Marty to the West, Art to the South. everyone else to the North. I only have East left as my escape route. The walls are closing in on me.

Congrats Art.

I'm almost East of you Rich. You and Patsy stop in for supper on the way through. :D

Thanks to all I am very happy to be able to help out around here. I feel a great debt to this wonderful website it contains some of my best friends and mentors and it just seems natural to want to give back to all of you. I don't foresee any changes around here. The red button has lots of fail safes built into it and as soon as Roy gets over the fact I accidently :devil: deleted his account we will be fine. Just a reminder If anyone has a question or an issue with something I have done or any of the Mods feel free to P.M. the Mod who took the action.

Art