Your Christmas wish list ?

splashhopper

Yeah yeah yeah, I know,,, it's only mid November and Christmas is 6 weeks away.

However, I can't be the ONLY ONE who suspects others in the house may be watching OFC for some Christmas ideas for their significant other ( ME ! ) or some gift ideas to give to our other fishing family members. :blush:

So, in no particular order, here are my top three:

1) Depth finder with temperature and side view capabilities

2) Mr Buddy Heater

3) Ice fishing jigs

Now, how about all you OFC'ers?

What are the top three items you hope for for Christmas this year ?

i'd like a new muskie rod and reel.I'm gonna get me a muskie next seasonthumbsup_anim.gif

I'm also hoping to trade my 14"er for a 16 with side console next year.The wife and i just went through IVF so looks like a bigger boat will be needed next seasonclapping.gifthumbsup_anim.gifrolleyes.gif

Mercman,

Good luck to both of you! :thumbsup_anim:

p.s. You may have to wait to take the newborn on the new boat. Minimum weight for a PFD is 20 lbs.

Regards,

Pikeslayer

My Gf had a great idea. Instead of buying expensive presents for each other, we buy each other 1 small inexpensive present just so we can say that we got each other something and with the rest of the cash we just buy toys and take them to a shelter or a red cross.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know,,, it's only mid November and Christmas is 6 weeks away.

However, I can't be the ONLY ONE who suspects others in the house may be watching OFC for some Christmas ideas for their significant other ( ME ! ) or some gift ideas to give to our other fishing family members. :blush:

So, in no particular order, here are my top three:

1) Depth finder with temperature and side view capabilities

2) Mr Buddy Heater

3) Ice fishing jigs

Now, how about all you OFC'ers?

What are the top three items you hope for for Christmas this year ?

Already got my present!!!

Got a Canon 60D

My Gf had a great idea. Instead of buying expensive presents for each other, we buy each other 1 small inexpensive present just so we can say that we got each other something and with the rest of the cash we just buy toys and take them to a shelter or a red cross.

I like this onethumbsup_anim.gif The wife is knitting scarves and mittens for the local clothing drive, and we always donate at least 5-700$ worth of food to the local food bank.

I like this onethumbsup_anim.gif The wife is knitting scarves and mittens for the local clothing drive, and we always donate at least 5-700$ worth of food to the local food bank.

Good on your wife and you aswell. Many need.

Myself today,didnt want to say, til you said something. Cambells has thier feed the hungry label on thier soup cans.49 cents a can. 49 cents. :clapping::clapping: I asked the store boy to grab 4 cases and come with me. Went through the cash and walked up to the drop box. Said now,drop those can of chicken noodle soups in the food drive box. He said something I hate to hear,good for you SIR. I said dont call me sir. makes me feal old.LOL

Do what you can. Im sure this wont be my only drop in the box.