Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

This is very sad news Wayne.

we are praying for Jennifer.

karma is being loaded onto a freight train for you and will be they shortly.

sorry but cargo planes cant hold that much....

does Jennifer have an email address that the OFC members can send her well wishes on?

keep the faith.

Dann

Thanks folks.. a great read to wake up to, not that we get much good sleep these days.

Nancy.. I really do appreciate your gesture, but at this point in time I'd like to decline the offering. If you'd like instead, fire something off to the local Cancer centre, or Mount Sinai directly, and grab the tax receipt.

Art.. my twin brother from another mother... I'd give you her address but then we'd have all the young lads here on OFC beating a path to her door, so I'll give you our address and I'll hand deliver them. THANKS my friend.

1516 Alvin Williams Rd.

Penetanguishene, Ontario

L9M 2C1

Edited by irishfield

Wow Wayne. We (the Ritchie family) will have you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. We too have a young daughter (9) that has had to battle most of her life. She is now fit as a fiddle. We will send all the carma we can your way.

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family, Wayne. It's a good thing your daughter is strong willed and stubborn. It will help to carry her through.

I still get to experience that gut wrenching feeling from time to time, and would wish it on no one.

From one loving father to another, continue to be strong and try to take care of yourself while you focus on your daughter. You do need to be well for her sake.

Edited by bigugli

Positive attiude and determination go a long way with these things and It seems you guys have that in spades.

Keep your chin up and lead by exsample as a smile is contageous and we all know the healing power smiling can produce.

We'll keep you in our prayers here.