Seeking OFN Community support for my Daughter

Spiel

Chris,

This comes as absolutely no surprise to most of here, that you have raised an incredible Daughter! You are a very wise man and with the care and consideration that you have shown your children, well, how could we expect anything less?

Man, how time flies! I can't believe that Mackenzie is already heading off to university.

The essay is a real good read and you should be justifiably proud. I wish i had sen this earlier, but I am away in Michigan for the week and only seen it now. I'll get the family and friends on board and I have done my part today.

Come on folks, there is amazing strength in this community. Be sure EVERYONE on your contact lists gets their votes in. It is really quite easy! Mackenzie and her Dad are definitely a couple of our own. Lets push her over the top!

Edited by Rattletrap2

We really need to pick up the pace...

Indeed, though I suspect Mackenzie is fighting a losing battle.

Roy and I have watched closely for a few days now and we suspect that voting fraud is rampant in this contest. :(

Sad when others, many who have written very worthy essays are left falling further and further behind.

In the end though honesty and integrity will win the day for those who play by the rules.