Seeking OFN Community support for my Daughter

Spiel

"To take advantage of or waste the only life we have would be a shame. Life should not be looked at as chore. There are so many aspects of just being which most people do not take the time to realize. I ask you to give yourself a dream to aspire to, and goals to reach."

Very inspirational. Good luck with the prize!

What a great idea expressed in the essay. Enjoying life and not taking the good moments for granted is a mature attitude :clapping: .

You must be a real good and proud father :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by ehg

Great essay, I am sure she is following in Dads footsteps, but I assume the tea might be traded for something else... :whistling::)

Tea, ick! I prefer a brew of a different nature as you well know Phil.

Truth be known dad didn't get past grade 10, so far all three of my kids have exceeded my education abilities or desires, thankfully!

Again a hearty thanks to all who have taken the time to vote and hopefully will continue to do so when time permits. thumbsup_anim.gif

Truth be known dad didn't get past grade 10, so far all three of my kids have exceeded my education abilities or desires, thankfully!

It's obvious you were more of an influence on her then just pursuing an education Spiel. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Harrison